Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Dear Players of Grimsby Town FC
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 2 Guests

Dear Players of Grimsby Town FC

This thread currently has 197,071 views. Print
68 Pages Prev ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... Next All Recommend Thread
wandsworthmariner
November 13, 2009, 11:04am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Quoted from Wembley 08

I doubt the GTST would be interested in producing merchandise which slag off the players - even if it was meant in commical fashion

Pity, as I'm sure someone will have the gumption to make t-shirts and take them down to tomorrow's game. Hot cakes anyone?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 300 - 676
Verso
November 13, 2009, 11:36am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
I run a sports forum:- http://www.suffolksportsforum.co.uk

I have added the letter to our forum:- http://www.suffolksportsforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,12008.new.html#new

Awesome stuff

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 301 - 676
Taz
November 13, 2009, 11:42am
Coke Drinker
Quoted from Claretsmad
Just thought I'd add another quick note to say I've seen it on an England forum and a Scotland forum.

I hope poojah doesn't have to pay for a pint at the next home game!
I'll be watching out for your result on Saturday!

Good luck.

Yeah Scotland forum is tartan army message board

http://taboard.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=106803
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 302 - 676
altyfan
November 13, 2009, 12:13pm
Coke Drinker
It's made it onto the Altrincham forum and gave us a few good laughs, brilliant.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 303 - 676
FishOutOfWater
November 13, 2009, 1:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,573
Gold Stars: 37
And the number of hits increases day by day...at this rate it'll soon be up to six figures.

Poojah has hit such a chord here, I can see his post go down in "history" alongside the likes of the infamous Norwegian commentator, Bjørge Lillelien, who was responsible for the "Maggie Thatcher, can you hear me?" rant

On the basis that any publicity is good publicity, he's done Town a favour as now the eyes of the world (literally!) are on Town and our response on the pitch

We'll just have to wait and see how motivated our professional footballers will be tomorrow and if they can make him eat his words...

Onwards and upwards...UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 304 - 676
triffontourgtfc
November 13, 2009, 1:12pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
best post ever up the town
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 305 - 676
Sutton Sal
November 13, 2009, 1:23pm
Coke Drinker
Quoted from mariner91
I'll update the list later on today . If there are any guests on here of teams who aren't on the list, register and then just post a quick message so we can add your club to the list.

*sighs* Oh, all right  

I've been hiding shyly in the sidelines watching with astonishment as this thread has unfolded, but I couldn't be bothered to register. I can't help but notice the absence of Sutton United on your "teams' forums this appears on" list. Not only has it made it onto ours, but also appears on Tinpot Terrace, my very own non-league chat forum  

And yes, I will be watching out for your result tomorrow. Imagine if the game somehow ended up getting postponed - I think the world would explode! Good luck guys.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 306 - 676
Lord Sommet
November 13, 2009, 1:48pm
Never Forgive, Never Forget
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -1
This has become the biggest viewed thread in Fishy history beating the bike to the bank one, and rightly so. Dan when you do your list, I think you should break the teams down into the leagues which the team is in - Premier, Championship, L1, L2 and others easier way of seeing who's not seen it.

GTFC players the world literally are looking out for our result tomorrow, will you live up to the letter or prove us wrong and actually play for yourselves and the fans.

For those interested in a t-shirt, its something possibly the 12th man campaign can look at doing, I don't think the trust will because of what it is but no reasons why we couldn't if demand was there.
Private Message
Reply: 307 - 676
Peregrine
November 13, 2009, 1:55pm
Coke Drinker
Hello there, Mariners! Add Chelsea to the list. As someone just said on our forum, it's reading rants like Poojah's that make us feel extremely lucky that even when we're bad, we're almost certainly not as awful as what you lot have to put up with at times. Full respect for making a stand for the club you love, and good luck for Northampton tomorrow and the rest of the season. I hope you stay up!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 308 - 676
Sutton Sal
November 13, 2009, 1:56pm
Coke Drinker
Oh yeah, and it's found its way onto the Isthmian League fans' forum now as well  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 309 - 676
68 Pages Prev ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Dear Players of Grimsby Town FC

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.