1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
tintowner
April 8, 2014, 8:48pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +603
Gold Stars: 20
It really does boil my pi$$ when some car drivers can't be ar$ed  to indicate  when

A/  Turning left

B/  Turning right

C/  Using a roundabout

It also irritates me to unbelievable levels when

A/  You are at a junction waiting to turn right/left....a car is approaching....just that little too near for you to pull out..........and as soon as they reach you.......they indicate and turn.

Also....drivers that don't put their lights on in really thick fog...or torrential downpours...

Rant over  

Batch, K.Moore, Waters, Wiggington, Crombie, Brolly, Ford, Drinkell, Mitchell, Cumming, Kilmore. D.Moore, Stone, Liddell. ....1979/80..... now that WAS a team.
Logged Online
Private Message
GYinScuntland
April 9, 2014, 7:20pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,210
Gold Stars: 97
Two golf balls on top of each other intercourse me right off. You know.. when you have a golf ball and another one's on top of it. Grrr!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
grimsby pete
April 12, 2014, 7:43am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
Quoted from tintowner
It really does boil my pi$$ when some car drivers can't be ar$ed  to indicate  when

A/  Turning left

B/  Turning right

C/  Using a roundabout

It also irritates me to unbelievable levels when

A/  You are at a junction waiting to turn right/left....a car is approaching....just that little too near for you to pull out..........and as soon as they reach you.......they indicate and turn.

Also....drivers that don't put their lights on in really thick fog...or torrential downpours...

Rant over  

I don't like any driver on the road,

They should all pi ss off and leave the road to me.

I do agree with you thought, its really annoying.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
TownSNAFU5
April 23, 2014, 7:08pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,773
Gold Stars: 41
I really dislike drivers as well who don't indicate.  I live next to a mini-roundabout so encounter morons quite frequently.  Even worse than slow drivers when the road is clear.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
Marinerz93
April 26, 2014, 5:40pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
I drive daily for work and it's amazing the amount of people who don't read the road signs or understand traffic movement.  Mt list below

1. People who over take when it's not safe to do so and putting everyone at risk, this includes people who cut in front when over taking.

2. People who speed up to a junction and stop at the last minute often going beyond the stop line.

3. All of post 1 above.

4. I don't care what smokers do in their cars but I hate it when they throw their tab ends in the street.

5. Indecisive and very slow drivers, often driving 20 miles below speed limit.

Every day I show fellow road users courteously by letting them out, pedestrians to cross and cyclists to over / under take when it is safe to do so.

The more of us that show a little bit of kindness towards other road users hopefully it will be reciprocated and catch on.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.