4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
chaos33
April 16, 2014, 9:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 360
Message to tweeting Town players, and in fact, all pro footballers: Start playing well. No booing will occur.
I think Scott Kerr is a good player and always has been, but he'd surely be better off spending his time out practicing corners and free kicks than faffing about with twitter sarcasm.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 36
gaz57
April 16, 2014, 11:52pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +993
Gold Stars: 3
I think Scott Kerr is a fantastic player in fact I think the whole squad is superb especially the strikers. There you go it's that simple we should win the next game easily now. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 36
Theimperialcoroner
April 17, 2014, 3:11am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,189
Gold Stars: 102
Never heard Town booed off if they were winning, but do you know what Scott, suck it up and just make sure you get us promoted.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 36
TAGG
April 17, 2014, 3:52am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,962
Gold Stars: 124
<<<ABUSE REMOVED>>>

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 36
Sussexmariner
April 17, 2014, 5:49am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +618
Gold Stars: 18
Tell you what Scottie boy, if you and your boys actually string  3 good performances together (first time for everything) in the play offs then you have my permission to boo the fans as you collect your trophy at Wembley

Are we any closer to getting promoted since Hurst has been here? No

Has he been given time to achieve promotion by the chairman and fans? Yes

Hurst out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 36
mariner tommy
April 17, 2014, 10:53am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,870
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from Sussexmariner
Tell you what Scottie boy, if you and your boys actually string  3 good performances together (first time for everything) in the play offs then you have my permission to boo the fans as you collect your trophy at Wembley

Spot on !

UTM

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 36
jungleland
April 17, 2014, 11:22am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +124
Seems Kerr is joining Hurst in blaming the fans ... Don't think they were booed off because of the defeat  so much as you never managed a single shot on target against a part time team again
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 36
Doubled
April 17, 2014, 11:55am
season ticket holder
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +43
Not a single shot on target? Where you at the game?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 36
Geordie Mariner 1980
April 17, 2014, 12:04pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +33
I'm massively anti-booing players & hate the negativity that I see  / hear / read around the club (we're supposed to be supporters but some spend more time & effort criticising), but Kerr really really should know better than to be tweeting stuff like this.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 36
FishOutOfWater
April 17, 2014, 12:15pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,574
Gold Stars: 37
I'm massively anti-booing players & hate the negativity that I see  / hear / read around the club (we're supposed to be supporters but some spend more time & effort criticising), but Kerr really really should know better than to be tweeting stuff like this.

Agree with the first part but can understand the frustration that would seem to be running through the camp for Hurst and now Kerr to give it back to those who think the idea of supporting their team is to undermine them at a crucial time in the campaign
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 19 - 36
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scott Kerr

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.