grimps
April 18, 2014, 9:31pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,096
Gold Stars: 46
I'm sure its been mentioned already but I have to say it made me proud seeing our fans there in big numbers going barmy two hours before the game kicked off.
I was gutted that I could only watch it online but well done and if nothing else this season we have the best fans in this League  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Rick12
April 18, 2014, 9:41pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from grimps
I'm sure its been mentioned already but I have to say it made me proud seeing our fans there in big numbers going barmy two hours before the game kicked off.
I was gutted that I could only watch it online but well done and if nothing else this season we have the best fans in this League  
thats what I was thinking when I saw a away game earlier on this year.Home fans were relatively quiet and we were out singing them for most of the match

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
April 18, 2014, 9:47pm
Guest User
Our fans have been fantastic away from home all season and this reflect on our away form. Lets hope we can make the same noise that we have all season in the play-offs as it really can give us a lift. UTM
Reply: 2 - 4
Rodley Mariner
April 19, 2014, 12:13pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
The support was generally excellent though there was the usual vermin you get with a big following. I really don't understand why people can't have a decent drink and maintain an ability to behave like a relatively decent human being. Sure it's the same with all/most clubs but it's still sad to see.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
barrattstandman
April 19, 2014, 12:59pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +478
Gold Stars: 17
We give great noisy support away, but generally BP is like a morgue. Where are you at the home games? Is it because we don't have much to shout about due to our dour way of playing at BP? Why can't we attack and create chances like yesterday when we play at home. Perhaps the players feel under pressure due to the fact that  all the moaners only go to home matches and the players don't feel free to express themselves for fear of  ridicule. Let's change that on Monday.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Top support today

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.