1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
WOZOFGRIMSBY
April 20, 2014, 8:09am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,798
Gold Stars: 178
Apologies if this has been already discussed, but has it been said who is playing in the televised game? Surely our game has got to be a contender? What are the other key fixtures?

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
mariner tommy
April 20, 2014, 10:34am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,870
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Apologies if this has been already discussed, but has it been said who is playing in the televised game? Surely our game has got to be a contender? What are the other key fixtures?

I suppose WOZ it depends on tomorrow's results, If us and Gateshead win and Braintree lose then it is a nothing game.

UTM

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
grimsby pete
April 20, 2014, 10:40am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,779
Gold Stars: 222
Gateshead v Cambridge

Halifax v Kiddi

Braintree v Town

It will be one of those I would think.

If there is nothing to play for in any of those games,

They will show the Luton game,,,,,,,,,,,,  that would be funny if Hyde beat them.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Last game of the season

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.