April 22, 2014, 9:00am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from BIGChris
Agree.

I do wonder if his laid back style is holding him back. I seem to recall he has told people he won't be here next season, maybe that is why he isn't quite seizing his opportunities.

Arriving at 2pm won't have helped and gives the impression of couldn't care less attitude?

I do like him as a player, he has talent but looks like he needs a kick up the bottom imo
Agree with all of that Chris.The ability is there but the attitude may need improving.If he had a stellar attitude I think Thanoj could of been a league player now

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 36
davmariner
April 22, 2014, 9:07am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,910
Gold Stars: 78
Quoted from BIGChris
Agree.

I do wonder if his laid back style is holding him back. I seem to recall he has told people he won't be here next season, maybe that is why he isn't quite seizing his opportunities.

Arriving at 2pm won't have helped and gives the impression of couldn't care less attitude?

I do like him as a player, he has talent but looks like he needs a kick up the bottom imo

Agree, was fairly underwhelmed by how he played yesterday. He had the opportunity to kick on after having a decent game against Alfreton but failed to take it.

I get the impression he thinks he's better than he actually is. If he wants to leave then good luck to him, but I'm not sure he's feature enough to be able to get another club in the Conference.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 36
chaos33
April 22, 2014, 10:50am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,862
Gold Stars: 353
Oh I think he'd get a decent conference club to take him.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 36
GyMariner
April 22, 2014, 10:52am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +9 / -5
Approval: +686
Gold Stars: 7
Conference players are at this level partly due to inconsistency as to why we struggle to pick our strongest starting 11

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 36
LongEatonMariner
April 22, 2014, 11:15am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +12 / -6
Approval: +1,037
Gold Stars: 1
He'll probably be playing in La Liga in a couple of years
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 36
TAGG
April 22, 2014, 11:37am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,969
Gold Stars: 123
He's a young man still learning. May be if silly b0llock had played him a bit more this season he would have been able to cope better in pressure games like Monday.
At least he can pass a ball forward to someone in a black & white shirt which is more than can be said of the others in CM.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 36
arryarryarry
April 22, 2014, 2:52pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.72
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,042
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from TAGG
He's a young man still learning. May be if silly b0llock had played him a bit more this season he would have been able to cope better in pressure games like Monday.
At least he can pass a ball forward to someone in a black & white shirt which is more than can be said of the others in CM.

Bloodyhell we were only playing Hyde who have been cr@p all season, him and most of the players should be ashamed of their performances yesterday.

Private Message
Reply: 16 - 36
TAGG
April 22, 2014, 3:35pm

Vodka Drinker
yes they should so why pick out Thanoj for a bit of stick?????????????

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 36
TAGG
April 22, 2014, 3:35pm

Vodka Drinker
yes they should so why pick out Thanoj for a bit of stick?????????????

GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 36
MrsMariner
April 22, 2014, 4:04pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +432
Gold Stars: 1
I actually thought Thanoj was OK on Monday, I like his composure on the ball & how he looks to pick a pass, OK they didn't all come off against Hyde but no worse than any of the others or Disleys recent performances. Just wish he could add a few goals to his game, I would like to see him keep his place, just think are more positive with him in the team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 36
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Thanoj

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.