Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › ST Sales..
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 265 Guests

ST Sales..

This thread currently has 6,726 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
lukeo
July 18, 2014, 10:35am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,362
Gold Stars: 143
So it's gone from a daily update on how well the season ticket sales are going to it being a week since we last was updated. My guess Is they was hoping to bring 'that striker' in by last weekend and extend the ST discount and hoped more would buy one. Would be nice for an update though, is the discount still on or not?
Logged Offline
Private Message
forza ivano
July 18, 2014, 10:41am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,134
Gold Stars: 265
i've really missed the annual 'how many season tickets have we sold?' thread. perhaps this could be the start of it

ps see that danny north scored in Europe on Wednesday.Good player than Danny  North - we let a real diamond slip through our fingers there........

pps do you think there's a chance that peter bore will rejoin us? we need a rampaging right back/skilful winger/proven goalscorer
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 43
jonnyboy82
July 18, 2014, 10:46am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from forza ivano
i've really missed the annual 'how many season tickets have we sold?' thread. perhaps this could be the start of it

ps see that danny north scored in Europe on Wednesday.Good player than Danny  North - we let a real diamond slip through our fingers there........

pps do you think there's a chance that peter bore will rejoin us? we need a rampaging right back/skilful winger/proven goalscorer

Peter bore was never a right back..

His pace up front could really help us at the minute  

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 43
FishOutOfWater
July 18, 2014, 12:46pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from lukeo
So it's gone from a daily update on how well the season ticket sales are going to it being a week since we last was updated. My guess Is they was hoping to bring 'that striker' in by last weekend and extend the ST discount and hoped more would buy one. Would be nice for an update though, is the discount still on or not?

As far as I'm aware, nothing showing on the ST subject since last week's deadline passed, other than a confirmation you can get a free bus ride to and from BP with Stagecoach
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 3 - 43
Getyourfactsright
July 18, 2014, 12:56pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +19 / -26
Approval: +196
Gold Stars: 47
Quoted from lukeo

Would you Join a club where the fans run you down while discussions are on-going!!!!!!!!!!! sickening

Private Message
Reply: 4 - 43
FishOutOfWater
July 18, 2014, 1:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Getyourfactsright

Would you Join a club where the fans run you down while discussions are on-going!!!!!!!!!!! sickening

So someone has opted not to join us owing to our "fans" negativity?  Is this a fact?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 5 - 43
WOZOFGRIMSBY
July 18, 2014, 1:21pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,798
Gold Stars: 178
To quote an ex manger....AHEM

"if you don't Facking like it don't come"

(unless your a striker that can score 20+ goals in a season and make your hairs stand on end)

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 43
ackomariner
July 18, 2014, 1:41pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +20 / -8
Approval: +1,216
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Getyourfactsright

Please share your info with us, as you've said this twice now on two threads.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 43
Garth
July 18, 2014, 1:46pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Another blank  striker wise this week.  are we trying to cherry pick from the higher branches of the football tree, or is it that other clubs offer more
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 43
Hagrid
July 18, 2014, 1:48pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,391
Gold Stars: 529
i find it interesting that hurst said in the GET that there are not many attacking options about. i can see him waiting and waiting for the right guy, but god i hope he comes soon!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 43
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › ST Sales..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.