August 1, 2014, 11:02am

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +43 / -12
Approval: +38
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28583996

Great advert for football: not.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

"I Love Bones, But I Think I'll Lick My Balls Now"
Logged Offline
Private Message
sutton mariner
August 1, 2014, 12:13pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +52 / -6
Approval: +1,135
Gold Stars: 49
Fortunately I think football is the only sport that doesn't need adverts.

I Make Movies #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
RoboCod
August 1, 2014, 12:33pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Can only hope that the people at the top analyse this, though you wouldn't hold your breath. But it's obvious the NI input in this is nothing more than the usual pushing and shoving, but the Mexican kicks, especially  on the NI No 9 are shocking, also noticeable that the Mexicans, particularly the keeper are adept at biding their time, shoving someone then backtracking to safety. Par for the course in the Sth American leagues, unfortunately.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
DocTower
August 1, 2014, 7:34pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +1,223
Is this why not many mexicans play in Europe . This must be acceptable in their country or is it just south american football in general . Pretty poor advert all the same .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › NI v Mexico u20's brawling

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.