Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lennel John-Lewis.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 283 Guests

Lennel John-Lewis.

This thread currently has 13,823 views. Print
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
chaos33
August 13, 2014, 11:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,870
Gold Stars: 353
Jeez mate, get real.

Bemrose is about 14 and weighs about 12 ounces. He's a junior.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 133
LondonMariner43
August 13, 2014, 11:09pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +19 / -4
Approval: +3,935
Gold Stars: 64
Quoted from fiveallive
LJL must feel so low at the moment first 2 games should of won 1-0 with him scoring in both games, he must feel pressure with every shot he has because he knows if he misses the crowd are going to hate him for it.

I think once we get full squad back take him out the firing line for a while.

Maybe the fans could get behind him and give him a confidence boost.  How must it feel to hear so many moans and groans?  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 133
forza ivano
August 13, 2014, 11:09pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,128
Gold Stars: 265
Isn't he our leading goalscorer after the friendlies?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 133
northbankmariner
August 13, 2014, 11:50pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
Quoted from LondonMariner43

Maybe the fans could get behind him and give him a confidence boost.  How must it feel to hear so many moans and groans?  

Exactly right, the fans chanting his name ( in a positive way) would be a great reaction for him to hear. He is just it appears low on confidence and just lacking a bit of luck right now. He is a decent player and u cannot believe I am hearing calls for him to be dropped to give be morse a chance, he is nowhere near ready yet. Keep the faith town fans, we owe him and every other town play that at the very least.

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 133
KingstonMariner
August 14, 2014, 12:01am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from northbankmariner

Exactly right, the fans chanting his name ( in a positive way) would be a great reaction for him to hear. He is just it appears low on confidence and just lacking a bit of luck right now. He is a decent player and u cannot believe I am hearing calls for him to be dropped to give be morse a chance, he is nowhere near ready yet. Keep the faith town fans, we owe him and every other town play that at the very least.

It's quite a long spell. Since, ooo, what Feb 2013.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 133
KingstonMariner
August 14, 2014, 12:07am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from TAGG
Lennel John-Lewis---will cost Paul Hurst his job  

No. Paul Hurst will cost Paul Hurst his job.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 133
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
August 14, 2014, 12:24am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
it doesn't matter what anybody says, how well or badly he plays or whether he never scores another goal for Grimsby, his name will be first on the teamsheet while ever PH is the manager.

PH will certainly not drop him now because it would make him look weak and under pressure from the stands. The most likely scenario will be a muscle strain or a virus that will keep him out for a week or two.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 133
Maringer
August 14, 2014, 8:30am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,411
Gold Stars: 184
The funny thing, of course, is that one of our two currently fit strikers hasn't actually scored a goal in his past 42 appearances stretching back almost 18 months (and hasn't looked like scoring in the past 2 games, being barely involved). Seems to have escaped the notice of most people as there has been no real mention of this fact.

Perhaps we need a few hysterical posters pointing out that this is obviously going to lead to the end of the world in every other thread?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 133
maxfox44
August 14, 2014, 9:05am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +139
Quoted from Maringer
The funny thing, of course, is that one of our two currently fit strikers hasn't actually scored a goal in his past 42 appearances stretching back almost 18 months (and hasn't looked like scoring in the past 2 games, being barely involved). Seems to have escaped the notice of most people as there has been no real mention of this fact.

Perhaps we need a few hysterical posters pointing out that this is obviously going to lead to the end of the world in every other thread?

I've not missed that, nor has most of the moaners (sorry fans) in a section of the Lower Findus.  I thought it was near embarrassing on Tuesday, the roar he got when announced at the start.  Maybe AC will cost PH his job!!!

I remember being pelted with ice by the Norwich fans during the Milk Cup match, do you?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 133
Garth
August 14, 2014, 9:06am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from chaos33
Jeez mate, get real.

Bemrose is about 14 and weighs about 12 ounces. He's a junior.

He is good though and can score goals
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 133
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lennel John-Lewis.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.