Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Interesting.....
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 122 Guests

Interesting.....

This thread currently has 5,001 views. Print
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
WOZOFGRIMSBY
August 15, 2014, 5:13pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,814
Gold Stars: 178
Reading the views and comments from the Bolton and Brighton fans, with regards to town and our lovely family club

So come on, who do you have a soft spot for and who do you have a blatant disregard for???? (Outside of our local neighbours of course)

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
JMT
August 15, 2014, 5:17pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +473
Gold Stars: 19
if i'm honest i've always liked west ham no clue why, just always liked them as a team.

hate Manchester City the amount of money they've gone and spent to get the PL Title is absolutely ridiculous.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 61
August 15, 2014, 5:28pm
Guest User
Quoted from JMT

hate Manchester City the amount of money they've gone and spent to get the PL Title is absolutely ridiculous.

How else are you supposed to win the premiership with out spending millions?
Reply: 2 - 61
promotion plaice
August 15, 2014, 5:35pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,026
Gold Stars: 194
Town are my only true team, but i should imagine some town fan's have a premiership favorite as well.

That's where i differ because i have a soft spot for all the premiership teams, especially when they are playing foreign team's.

I can never understand, for example, a Man United fan wanting Liverpool to lose to a foreign team in Europe.

I'm a proud Englishman and could never wan't one of our team's to lose to the foreigner's ( not even Hull City ).

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 61
Nelly GTFC
August 15, 2014, 5:37pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,726
Gold Stars: 31
Mainly hate Liverpool and Man Utd, fedup of going anywhere around this Town and seeing Grimsby people with shirts on, bet most never even goto a match per season to watch them, bunch of phonys.

When Blackpool went into the Premiership I wanted them to stay up just to see a smaller club pull their own weight just like Wimbledon used to, it was quite funny seeing them beat Liverpool twice.

Hope QPR beat loads of big clubs just to show them up.  

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 61
JMT
August 15, 2014, 5:37pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +473
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from promotion plaice
Town are my only true team, but i should imagine some town fan's have a premiership favorite as well.

That's where i differ because i have a soft spot for all the premiership teams, especially when they are playing foreign team's.

I can never understand, for example, a Man United fan wanting Liverpool to lose to a foreign team in Europe.

I'm a proud Englishman and could never wan't one of our team's to lose to the foreigner's ( not even Hull City ).

Agree with that, as i don't support an premier league team i'd like to see any of the clubs in europe from England do well.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 61
Abdul19
August 15, 2014, 5:41pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,531
Gold Stars: 215
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
Mainly hate Liverpool and Man Utd, fedup of going anywhere around this Town and seeing Grimsby people with shirts on, bet most never even goto a match per season to watch them, bunch of phonys.

When Blackpool went into the Premiership I wanted them to stay up just to see a smaller club pull their own weight just like Wimbledon used to, it was quite funny seeing them beat Liverpool twice.

Hope QPR beat loads of big clubs just to show them up.  

But QPR have a wage bill comparable to a big club  

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 61
Tangerine Chris
August 15, 2014, 5:41pm
Old git with a sense of humour
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: -24
Nottingham Forest in England, and Dundee United in Scotland

IF YOU PLAY FOR THE BADGE ON THE FRONT OF YOUR SHIRT
THEY WILL REMEMBER THE NAME ON THE BACK OF IT

You can change your wife, your house, your car, but you can never change your team.
Chairmen come and go, boards come and go, but the fans remain.
They are the one true constant

Eddie Thompson OBE
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 61
WOZOFGRIMSBY
August 15, 2014, 5:42pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,814
Gold Stars: 178
Ok, should've worded it better about being to a game v's the team

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 61
promotion plaice
August 15, 2014, 5:44pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,026
Gold Stars: 194
Quoted from Tangerine Chris
Nottingham Forest in England, and Dundee United in Scotland

Love or hate, why ?

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 61
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Interesting.....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.