1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
RonMariner
August 18, 2014, 11:57am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,666
Gold Stars: 226
Don't know if it's been covered before, but I'd like to recommend the tv show Breaking Bad.

It's quite simply the best show I have ever seen. It's not just me that thinks that way either. It is the highest rated show ever, and on IMDB it has the distinction of a perfect 10 score for one episode. I understand it is the only movie or tv show ever to achieve that.

The show is on Netflix, but you can pick it up on DVD from Amazon.

It's well worth a look!
Logged Offline
Private Message
pontoonlew
August 24, 2014, 11:24am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +8,997
Gold Stars: 171
Best TV show ever, but it does take some sticking with around mid series 2. It slows a touch but if you stick with it until series 3 then my word, it's incredible.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
Manchester Mariner
August 25, 2014, 1:42pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
It is always daunting when you see shows which are 5 or 6 series old but Breaking Bad is well worth the watch, proper gripping at times and one of them were you dont want to be watching an episode late on otherwise you wont be able to help yourself watching more and before you know it it is 3am. Whilst it is is a great watch I wouldnt put it on the same level as The Wire or The Soprano's which are almost perfect in my opinion.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
ginnywings
August 28, 2014, 7:56am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,112
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Manchester Mariner
It is always daunting when you see shows which are 5 or 6 series old but Breaking Bad is well worth the watch, proper gripping at times and one of them were you dont want to be watching an episode late on otherwise you wont be able to help yourself watching more and before you know it it is 3am. Whilst it is is a great watch I wouldnt put it on the same level as The Wire or The Soprano's which are almost perfect in my opinion.

Agreed. BB is good but those two are better.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
gobby
September 4, 2014, 8:13am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +772
Gold Stars: 7
Cracking show well worth a viewing  
UTMM

The Icenian Predicition League  CHAMPION 2016/17
Beat The Clock Champion 2020/21 🏆 👏

My old man said follow the Town
And dont dilly dally on the way
We'll take Scunny in half a minute
We'll take Lincoln and all thats in it!

One Step Beyond.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
moosey_club
September 4, 2014, 9:24am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
I just cant stick with TV series which get into series 5,6,7,8 etc...lose interest...Sopranos being a prime example...loved the first couple of series but then just became bored with it, miss a couple of episodes and thats that.
I suppose its a little easier now with all the catch up tv series to sit and watch a few at a time, watched the first series of Utopia recently over a couple of days...thought that was cracking.
Just need to get around to watching the second series.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Breaking Bad

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.