4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
MeanwoodMariner
September 25, 2014, 11:44am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,673
Gold Stars: 8
I've made a quirky little footie arcade game for the iPhone with all the Conference teams and players. It's free on the app store:

Conference 2015: [url]https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/conference-2015/id912124123?mt=8[/url]

It ain't Fifa 2015 but it may entertain one or two of you on your commutes.

If you get any good then you get to see Town top of the league and LJL top of the scoring charts so it's got to be worth a look for that alone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
psgmariner
September 25, 2014, 11:51am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Woo hoo! Been looking forward to this since the rumours of a Conference version first surfaced.

Private Message
Reply: 1 - 36
Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie
September 25, 2014, 11:54am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,468
Gold Stars: 15
Nice one. It's now on my iPhone, I see you've got GTFC on the game's home page in the app store - that'll pull the punters in! Who needs Rooney's miserable face on FIFA or that over-rated Messi guy? I'll give it a go. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 36
MeanwoodMariner
September 25, 2014, 12:00pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,673
Gold Stars: 8
Nice one. It's now on my iPhone, I see you've got GTFC on the game's home page in the app store - that'll pull the punters in! Who needs Rooney's miserable face on FIFA or that over-rated Messi guy? I'll give it a go. UTM

Cheers! That makes it the most downloaded Conference game in iTunes history already.

I notice that FIFA 2015 has been released to coincide with my game. Coincidence or do they see me as a threat? Comparative sales figures will be very interesting but with LJL the face of Conference 2015 I think it will be an extremely close run thing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 36
ivanosandwich
September 25, 2014, 12:05pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Gold Stars: 16
Quoted from MeanwoodMariner
I've made a quirky little footie arcade game for the iPhone with all the Conference teams and players. It's free on the app store:

Conference 2015: [url]https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/conference-2015/id912124123?mt=8[/url]

It ain't Fifa 2015 but it may entertain one or two of you on your commutes.

If you get any good then you get to see Town top of the league and LJL top of the scoring charts so it's got to be worth a look for that alone.

Is it in the fantasy section?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 36
Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie
September 25, 2014, 12:07pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from MeanwoodMariner

Cheers! That makes it the most downloaded Conference game in iTunes history already.

I notice that FIFA 2015 has been released to coincide with my game. Coincidence or do they see me as a threat? Comparative sales figures will be very interesting but with LJL the face of Conference 2015 I think it will be an extremely close run thing.

There's no coincidence about the dates matching up - EA are running scared. I think it will be nip and tuck between the two franchises, but hopefully yours will gain that vital traction from being new to the market and not a rehash. Oh and Lenny too. No doubt!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 36
psgmariner
September 25, 2014, 12:11pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
It's like Mario v Sonic or ISS v FIFA all over again.

As has already been mentioned, I am sure gamers across the world are bored stiff dribbling and doing tricks with your Ronaldos, Messis, Agueros. What they really want is a BATTLE with an overweight 6ft, part time Conference centre back on a cold Tuesday night in Braintree or somewhere. Can't wait to download and do my first HOOF.

Private Message
Reply: 6 - 36
Les Brechin
September 25, 2014, 2:13pm

Posts Per Day: 4.18
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,688
Gold Stars: 174
Is it available on Android?

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 36
Trawler
September 25, 2014, 2:27pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +33 / -4
Approval: +915
Gold Stars: 6
Downloaded and played. It's fun Meanwood. Nice work.

Sort of a flappy bird meets sensi soccer meet subbuteo!!

Is the secret to taking corners hoping you get a rebound off one of their players?

"Pound for pound, and class for class, the best football team I have seen in England since the war. In the league they were in they played football nobody else could play. Everything was measured, planned and perfected and you could not wish to see more entertaining football." Bill Shankly, Manager GTFC 1951-54
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 36
Brough Mariner
September 25, 2014, 2:32pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +3 / -1
Approval: +35
Just downloaded it and beat Southport in the first game 1-0. Nathan Arnold played 90 minutes and scored, I know all these games are based on fantasy but that's pushing it a bit.

"There are two types of women in the world, those who charge for blow jobs and those who don't. In my experience, those who don't end up costing you more money in the long run." Charlie Sheen
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 36
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Conference iPhone game

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.