Private Message
Reply: 1 - 8
promotion plaice
October 20, 2014, 11:55pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193
Real Madrid v Barcelona ( el clasico ) saturday 17.00 Sky Sports 5.

This match is one of only a handful of truly competitive matches during the Spanish season.

Luis Suarez could be handed his first Barcelona start.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 8
October 21, 2014, 9:47am
Guest User
Didn't think he was like that. Why didn't the Louis Enrique just get the 4th official to hold up the board with his number on it?
The manager looked weak there, you can't have that or players will take the urine.
Reply: 3 - 8
promotion plaice
October 21, 2014, 9:57am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193
Quoted from 75
Didn't think he was like that. Why didn't the Louis Enrique just get the 4th official to hold up the board with his number on it?
The manager looked weak there, you can't have that or players will take the urine.

Enrique was probably frightened to argue with Messi, next thing Messi is on the phone getting his agent to circulate his name to other clubs.
That's football today.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 8
Abdul19
October 21, 2014, 10:00am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,514
Gold Stars: 215
Messi's been the king of Barcelona for years. What be says goes.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 8
northbankmariner
October 21, 2014, 10:39pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
I think the manager should have stuck to his guns  and if he has any backbone to him make an example of messi , just to reiterate who us in charge. For me as mentioned earlier I would have insisted the board went up with his name on it. After the event at the risk of feeling the wrath from the fans I would make my point in a different way , I would in all seriousness start with him on the bench in the next game ( would be an easier decision to make admittedly if it was not against Real Madrid) but as the manager if I was to have any credibility from the chairman, players and fans you have to bring him down a peg or two.
There is no argument he is a fantastic player who has been there doing the business a lot of years but if his ego gets too big, fine take the £100 million youwould get for him and buy in two or three other world class stars, he wouldn't be tat badly missed( and no I haven't been drinking). Neumar  and Suarez are still able to do it without him.
Am struggling to remember the player but remember watching Newcastle United on TV once and the right full back disagreed with Keegan I think it was and you clearly saw him mouth the words"b0llocks , that's f@cking Sh!t to his manager, and quite rightly he was hauled off within seconds, the sub hadn't even had a chance to warm up properly. I thought at the time it was absolutely the right decision and I stand by that even though in this instance it is the worlds so called greatest player.  

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 8
KingstonMariner
October 22, 2014, 12:03am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Abdul19
Messi's been the king of Barcelona for years. What be says goes.

Messi is not més que un club.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 8
Abdul19
October 22, 2014, 1:49am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,514
Gold Stars: 215
Maybe not, but not far off. Was it him who decided Ibrahimovic should go? (and to be fair, it worked out ok)

NB. He did go off tonight!

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Messi

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.