Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mariners To Release Official Sticker Album !
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 251 Guests

Mariners To Release Official Sticker Album !

This thread currently has 6,493 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
October 27, 2014, 3:07pm
Guest User
What a great idea !

http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/mariners-to-release-official-sticker-album-2043566.aspx

Good thinking to include extra free stickers in programme sales too, I'll be buying one v Dartford.
maxfox44
October 27, 2014, 3:26pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +139
I can see the rush now....to get the first foil Shaun Pearson.   LOL

I remember being pelted with ice by the Norwich fans during the Milk Cup match, do you?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 40
Tommy
October 27, 2014, 3:46pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,859
Gold Stars: 76
The key question here is, will there be "shiny's" ?

Seriously, great idea though.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 40
northbankmariner
October 27, 2014, 4:22pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
Fantastic idea, especially for the exiled mariners to be able to order them as well. It will be great for younger generation town fans to put faces  to names that they have heard banded about from year to year as being the 'greats'.
Hope they include the likes of mendonca waters ford drinkell glover tees etc, will be interesting to see who the selected ones will be.
One question though, how many swapsies of Ross Hannah would it take to get a Clive mendonca?  

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 40
Nelly GTFC
October 27, 2014, 6:03pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +24 / -6
Approval: +2,694
Gold Stars: 30
Great idea, just a shame it's just 60 stickers, I would of done something for notable seasons i.e. promotion team players / managers, and the season we was in the top flight etc.

Also a few pages dedicated to our different football strips through the years?  Team season photos for each year?

More stickers, more income.

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 40
prestonmariner
October 27, 2014, 7:34pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +250
Gold Stars: 3
Agree with all the comments so far, great idea by the club & good to see they're going out the way to do a little extra for the fans. UTM

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 40
louth_in_the_south
October 27, 2014, 7:35pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +5,551
Gold Stars: 94
The club needs to get a load of new decent car stickers made up . Great advertising and cheap .they used to have a good selection but only have the big crest sticker now that's a bit boring .  Maybe something the trust could organise ?

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 40
JMT
October 27, 2014, 8:35pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +473
Gold Stars: 19
The hunt for LJL begins...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 40
WOZOFGRIMSBY
October 27, 2014, 8:55pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,759
Gold Stars: 177
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
The club needs to get a load of new decent car stickers made up . Great advertising and cheap .they used to have a good selection but only have the big crest sticker now that's a bit boring .  Maybe something the trust could organise ?

I said it at the start of last season, that exiled fans could maybe get a free "exiled mariner" car sticker when purchasing the home/away kit or similar.

He’s one of our loans
He’s one of our loans
Harvey Cartwright
He’s one of our loans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 40
Brazilnut
October 28, 2014, 11:14pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +978
Gold Stars: 30
might be 60 this year to see the interest ......if gos well nxt years might included cummings and wainman ,,,,,,,,happy days

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 40
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mariners To Release Official Sticker Album !

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.