This thread currently has 797 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
jock dock tower
December 21, 2014, 4:49pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Just a thought, but there's been a good number of Mariners fans passed away over the last few years who were either posters on here, or well known Town fans. I suppose the Peter Furneaux thing has prompted this thought, but might it be an idea to have a special section on here as an online condolence book where fans could leave their thoughts rather than just each individual as they go? It could actually form a nice piece of social history, with a friend or some member of the family writing an introductory piece about them and their love of the Town.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
GrimRob
December 21, 2014, 5:02pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,397
Gold Stars: 113
If there's any threads I think are worth keeping I put them in the Classic Threads forum. That's where anything like that would probably end up, We already have a few about people who have died I think,

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Online GTFC condolence book

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.