Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ched Evans saga.........
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 205 Guests

Ched Evans saga.........

This thread currently has 16,673 views. Print
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Tinymariner
January 10, 2015, 12:17pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
Maybe ask her why she asked him to "lick her out" then?

It's all there, I suggest everyone read it and then make their mind up whether he really is guilty or not >> [url=http://chedevans.com/key-and-undisputed-facts]http://chedevans.com/key-and-undisputed-facts[/url]

How the Fck did anyone get charged with rape?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 135
FishOutOfWater
January 10, 2015, 12:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Tinymariner

How the Fck did anyone get charged with rape?

I've looked at his site several times since I first became aware of his protestations of innocence and in isolation there does seem to be a weight of 'evidence' that leads you to question how could this have been what we would consider rape

The thing is though it's what evidence was presented by the prosecution in court that we don't have access to plus the way the judge directed the jury that has led to the verdict

If it were my son who had been convicted I would think you were a fool to get caught up in such a situation but it's the combination of reckless youth and alcohol that brought this about  and I might protest his innocence

If it were my daughter involved again I would think how foolish she had been to go back to the hotel given the state she was in and knowing that young men are on the prowl on nights out but no matter what I would be aggrieved that someone could take advantage of her and seemingly remorselessly want to move on regardless

It's a sorry state of affairs for all concerned but what's done is done - a potential one night stand that's  developed into a legal and moral dilemma

Anyway due process will now decide how things develop from here on but as things stand the Evans camp can't do anything while there is such a strong campaign going to block his path at every turn
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 81 - 135
grimps
January 10, 2015, 1:31pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,092
Gold Stars: 46
Well I feel he's innocent , if I had been on that jury none of this would have been going on now  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 135
Mrs Doyle
January 10, 2015, 1:52pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
It don't matter does it he's not coming here get over it. He's not the answer to our problems
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 135
ginnywings
January 10, 2015, 2:03pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
So, a wealthy young man, who earned in the region of a million pounds a year and could afford the best legal representation, still gets convicted of rape by a jury, based on ALL the evidence and some still say he is innocent based on articles on a website paid for by his girlfriends wealthy father, which tells only one side of the story. No-one knows what was said or happened in that room except those that were there.

He may be innocent or not but that "evidence" shows nothing for me.

If there was sufficient real evidence that a miscarriage of justice had taken place, then he would be granted an appeal.

He wasn't...................................
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 135
Rodley Mariner
January 10, 2015, 2:45pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
Quoted from grimps
Well I feel he's innocent , if I had been on that jury none of this would have been going on now  

You would have had to listen to all of the evidence if you'd been on the jury.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 135
barralad
January 10, 2015, 4:01pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,268
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from ginnywings
So, a wealthy young man, who earned in the region of a million pounds a year and could afford the best legal representation, still gets convicted of rape by a jury, based on ALL the evidence and some still say he is innocent based on articles on a website paid for by his girlfriends wealthy father, which tells only one side of the story. No-one knows what was said or happened in that room except those that were there.

If there was sufficient real evidence that a miscarriage of justice had taken place, then he would be granted an appeal.

EXACTLY.....

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 135
Manchester Mariner
January 10, 2015, 4:02pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from topuphere666
Can someone please tell me what line of work he should now pursue?? People are saying he shouldn't be a pro due to being in the public eye but working in tesco is going to bring him the same level of attention - if not more.

if he doesn't find a way back into the game he will find it hard to work anywhere in the future.

Of the two million or so unemployed people in the country the one I'm concerned for the least is Ched Evans. I'm sure the bizzare relationship he has with his girlfriend's millionaire dad could provide him with a job.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 135
Fcukthescunts
January 10, 2015, 4:21pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +776
Quoted from ginnywings

Sums it up for me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 135
WOZOFGRIMSBY
January 10, 2015, 4:59pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,798
Gold Stars: 178
Just been discussing this over a few pints this afternoon.

If mike Tyson was to make a come back, would everyone forget he was a rapist?

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 135
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ched Evans saga.........

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.