1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
immariner
March 23, 2015, 10:15pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,406
Gold Stars: 60
Can I point people towards the car share board?

http://thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?b-cs/

There are probably many of you that have the main fishy board as a favourite and so don't go to visit the other boards. There's a respected poster looking for a car share to Alfreton. If someone could help him out then great. You're welcome 91.

Please forgive this thread. The car share board was intended, amongst other reasons, to help prevent requests clogging the main board but it may just take a bit of time for it to take off.

*Sharing luncheon meat is optional when offering/accepting lifts.
Logged Offline
Private Message
lukeo
March 24, 2015, 8:24am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,356
Gold Stars: 143
i asked for the admins to add it because it's easier for us exiles to see if anyone else in the area is planning anything, so please like above take a look and let us know if you have any plans to travel to any games.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 7
MarinerWY
March 24, 2015, 10:22am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,985
Gold Stars: 47
Good point, I just type in The fishy and my browser history pops up with this forum sub section, so I rarely venture from "The New Fishy", so yeah good to point it out.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
arryarryarry
March 24, 2015, 1:29pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Couldn't really see the point of a separate section, I only log onto this as a favourite I don't bother with the other sections and don't see it as a problem if some fans want to post in this section to request a lift or offer one.

Compared to some of the daft threads or multiple ones of basically the same issue on here what more would a few asking for a lift do, certainly not clog it up.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
Abdul19
March 24, 2015, 1:33pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,515
Gold Stars: 215
Quoted from arryarryarry
Couldn't really see the point of a separate section, I only log onto this as a favourite I don't bother with the other sections and don't see it as a problem if some fans want to post in this section to request a lift or offer one.

Compared to some of the daft threads or multiple ones of basically the same issue on here what more would a few asking for a lift do, certainly not clog it up.

This. It's the same with threads that get 'stickied' straight away.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
lukeo
March 24, 2015, 1:43pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,356
Gold Stars: 143
There's no harm in having it seperate, the peoeple who want/need it know where it is.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
GrimRob
March 24, 2015, 2:01pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,397
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from lukeo
There's no harm in having it seperate, the peoeple who want/need it know where it is.

If someone adds a link on the "roll call" thread every week it will soon spread the word

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 7
BIGChris
March 30, 2015, 7:19am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Lift available to Alfreton. See the car share board
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Car Share Spam*

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.