Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Respective run ins
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 180 Guests

Respective run ins

This thread currently has 1,544 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
March 29, 2015, 8:15am
Guest User
Looking at the remaining fixtures, I reckon Barnet have the toughest run in with Halifax and Kidderminster in particular standing out as tough games. Bristol Rovers look to have the easiest fixtures where as Town are on form but we may well require 15 points from 5 games.

BARNET:
Nuneaton (home)
Dartford (away)
Halifax (home)
Kidderminster (away)
Gateshead (home)

GRIMSBY:
Gateshead (home)
Alfreton (away)
Wrexham (home)
Southport (away)
Aldershot (home)

BRISTOL ROVERS:
Chester (home)
Kidderminster (away)
Southport (home)
Dover (away)
Alfreton (home)
Mariner Timsky
March 29, 2015, 8:26am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 4
By the time 3 oh clock arrives on Monday Barnet will have played both of their weekend games so we will know what's needed to go top. Of course a win is needed but you get my drift!

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 7
crusty ole pie
March 29, 2015, 9:44am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,332
Gold Stars: 63
Oh what a dream 5 pm Easter Monday 2000 plus Grimsby voices singing we are top of the league it's going to be a long week
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
forza ivano
March 29, 2015, 12:21pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,147
Gold Stars: 265
All have 3 home and 2 away which is probably to our disadvantage! Really need fgr to start dropping points and halifax to start winning.if they are still involved in a play off chase the barnet halifax fixture becomes a real must not lose for both clubs
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
pizzzza
March 29, 2015, 12:32pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
And in each of our remaining games we'll face at least one ex Mariner. I wonder if that will help or hinder us?
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
forza ivano
March 29, 2015, 12:37pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,147
Gold Stars: 265
You could make a case for thinking both gas heads n us will both win all 5 but I just have this worry about our home record and our ability to make things difficult/ fook it all up
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
big al
March 29, 2015, 1:13pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +740
Quoted from forza ivano
You could make a case for thinking both gas heads n us will both win all 5 but I just have this worry about our home record and our ability to make things difficult/ fook it all up

Fair point, but what a great feeling going in to every game thinking and believing we can win every one. When was the last time that happened.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 7
cmackenzie4
March 29, 2015, 1:41pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.27
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
We have the momentum, Saturday will be a test with us being at home against decent opposition, we just need a convincing win Saturday (with being at home) and then I think everyone will start believing.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Respective run ins

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.