3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Rick12
April 7, 2015, 6:30pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
I know its still a fair bit of but be interested what fellow mariners think of the fight.Personally think it will be a great fight but Mayweather still takes it on points.Would love Manny to win but feel his boxing skills arent up to Mayweathers.Having said that this could be Mayweathers toughest fight yet due to Mannys speed and the improved version of Pacquiao compared to years gone by when he was more reckless.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Rodley Mariner
April 7, 2015, 7:15pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
Agree with Mayweather on points. Think his defence will just be too good. Hope Pacman does it though.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 29
cmackenzie4
April 7, 2015, 7:23pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.27
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
If anybody can win Mayweather pacman can, but I think Mayweather will take it on points, pacman needs to be at his best if he is to stand a chance, the thing is Mayweather is so difficult to land a punch on due to his slick defences as well as holding when he needs to, pacman could do it though because he has very fast hands and is a very good puncher.

Mayweather on points though unfortunately.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 29
cmackenzie4
May 2, 2015, 4:02pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.27
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Just sat watching the build up to tonight's fight, really hope Pacquiao does it, he seems a down to earth lad and a true warrior. Let's hope Mayweather has an off night.

C, Mon Pacquiao!

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 29
Rick12
May 2, 2015, 6:54pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from cmackenzie4
Just sat watching the build up to tonight's fight, really hope Pacquiao does it, he seems a down to earth lad and a true warrior. Let's hope Mayweather as an off night.

C, Mon Pacquiao!
Been watching the build up shows and I have to say been very impressed by Floyds attitude.Will to win is excellent.Hence he is reaping the fruits of his labour eg the worlds highest earning athlete of 2014 earning around 69 million pounds.May the best man win.Really looking forward to this and just glad the fight has come off

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 29
Abdul19
May 2, 2015, 7:59pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,552
Gold Stars: 215
Mayweather is a cunt, but I think he'll win. Defensive masterclass, PH style

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 29
Mariner Timsky
May 2, 2015, 9:55pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 4
Anyone have a decent online link?? What time is the fight set to start??

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 29
LH
May 2, 2015, 10:17pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,500
Gold Stars: 173
Walking at 0400 apparently. Mayweather is a male private but will win. I would love Pacquaio to knock ten bells of excrement out of him but Floyd is 47/0 for a reason.

Just as an aside Rick12 - have you ever said anything remotely against the grain or even a bit negative? The way you type on here makes me think you're the most postive person in the world who would never say anything to upset anyone!
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 29
Rick12
May 3, 2015, 7:12am
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from LH
Walking at 0400 apparently. Mayweather is a male private but will win. I would love Pacquaio to knock ten bells of excrement out of him but Floyd is 47/0 for a reason.

Just as an aside Rick12 - have you ever said anything remotely against the grain or even a bit negative? The way you type on here makes me think you're the most postive person in the world who would never say anything to upset anyone!
   Yes but I prefer to keep it constructive .Think pure criticism dont help anyone.

As for the fight gutted for Manny as I thought he would have put up more of a fight and tested Mayweather more

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 29
LH
May 3, 2015, 11:15am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,500
Gold Stars: 173
Agree with that about constructive criticism unfortunately for football fans especially it's easier to just say someone is excrement and leave it at that.

As for the boxing it wasn't a spectacle but it was brilliant from Mayweather. For him to say he is up there with the all time greats is pushing it a bit though imo. If you pay £20 for the privilege of watching it you at least want to see both fighters going for it! A knockdown or two wouldn't have been bad either but I wasn't expecting much from the Chelsea of boxing.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 29
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Pacquiao v Mayweather

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.