1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
psgmariner
April 18, 2015, 7:14am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Can anyone recommend me someone in the GY area who could help me create a premises plans for a small commercial unit?

Need to cover the following:

1. the extent of the boundary of the building, if relevant, and any external and internal walls of the building and, if different, the perimeter of the premises;
2. the location of points of access to and egress from the premises;
3. if different from (b), the location of escape routes from the premises;
4. in a case where the premises is to be used for more than one licensable activity, the area within the premises used for each activity;
5. fixed structures (including furniture) or similar objects temporarily in a fixed location (but not furniture) which may impact on the ability of individuals on the premises to use exits or escape routes without impediment;
6. in a case where the premises includes a stage or raised area, the location and height of each stage or area relative to the floor;
7. in a case where the premises includes any steps, stairs, elevators or lifts, the location of the steps, stairs, elevators or lifts;
8. in the case where the premises includes any room or rooms containing public conveniences, the location of the room or rooms;
9. the location and type of any fire safety and any other safety equipment including, if applicable, marine safety equipment; and
10. the location of a kitchen, if any, on the premises.

(Unless otherwise agreed in writing the plan must be in standard scale i.e. 1:100).

Private Message
Southwark Mariner
April 18, 2015, 11:08pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,545
Gold Stars: 82
I've a good friend who does just this. He's got a portfolio of past work here: http://puu.sh/hiEii/db36303ffb.png

let me know if you need his number
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
psgmariner
April 19, 2015, 11:45am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Thanks - impressive work. I fear he may be out my price range though.

Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Premises plan - help needed

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.