1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
BeijingMariner
April 28, 2015, 8:16am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 40
Hi. I thought I was quite good at searching and finding on the internet but am having no joy with this one.
I know BT Sport are carrying the game, most likely on BT Sport 1 but I cannot find a schedule anywhere. The reason I want to find a schedule is it might lead me to an international broadcaster who is also a BT partner and therefore showing the game.....if I can do that, I can convince my mate to keep his bar open all night to watch the game....
does anyone know which international broadcast partners of BT (if any) are carrying the game?
Many thanks in advance
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Paris Mariner
April 28, 2015, 11:58am
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
Setanta have BT in their package in Ireland so if it's an Irish bar...

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 2
DublinMariner
April 29, 2015, 9:23am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +38
Paris Mariner, I'm going to be in the Woolshed on Parnell Street to watch the matches on Thursday & Sunday if you want to watch them with a fellow Mariner!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › International Broadcast of play-offs

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.