Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What does Hurst want to talk to Fenty about?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 280 Guests

What does Hurst want to talk to Fenty about?

This thread currently has 6,184 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
May 3, 2015, 5:55pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
When he was asked what would be happening in the next fortnight, Hurst said they would be training on Thursday and he would be talking to the chairman (his words) about a few things, and then go from there.

We are not getting into another Slade situation are we? It would be a shame to spoil a great win and a potentially great day out again.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
lukeo
May 3, 2015, 5:57pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,361
Gold Stars: 143
Or maybe he has an idea in his head where the players go to a camp for the few days leading up to the game and wants the financial backing for it?
Who knows it could be anything!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 30
HackneyHaddock
May 3, 2015, 5:57pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +17 / -1
Approval: +3,619
Gold Stars: 1
I would imagine it's about preparation, possibly learning lessons from the ill-fated trip two years ago.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 30
Marinerz93
May 3, 2015, 6:06pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from lukeo
Or maybe he has an idea in his head where the players go to a camp for the few days leading up to the game and wants the financial backing for it?
Who knows it could be anything!

Gets my vote.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 30
Bradford Mariner
May 3, 2015, 6:09pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +88
Gold Stars: 2
When he was asked what would be happening in the next fortnight, Hurst said they would be training on Thursday and he would be talking to the chairman (his words) about a few things, and then go from there.

We are not getting into another Slade situation are we? It would be a shame to spoil a great win and a potentially great day out again.

Not training until Thursday!

I hope he's joking ...

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 30
sonofmadeleymariner
May 3, 2015, 6:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,452
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Bradford Mariner

Not training until Thursday!

I hope he's joking ...

UTM

Give them and him self and the couching staff bank holiday off
Long season so a couple days off to recuperate where he can watch film footage of today and Brizzle
Another day to arrange and plan talk to Fenty and make the phone calls he wants to make

Seems reasonable to me we do it for American Football leading into our playoffs and we are Amateur training 3 times a weeks seems reasonable to do the same for a pro team

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 30
jonnyboy82
May 3, 2015, 6:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
If he will authorize the bigger wilkinger hotdog instead of the cheap princes ones  

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 30
wigworld
May 3, 2015, 6:24pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
he would be talking to the chairman (his words) about a few things, and then go from there.

Something about arrangements for hot dogs at Wembley?  

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 7 - 30
thevera
May 3, 2015, 6:26pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +991
Gold Stars: 5

Are you just trying to create a situation that most likely isn't there? It could be a thousand and one things but you seem to want to spoil what has been a great win and potentially a great day out by giving people bullets to fire. Leave it till May 18th for gods sake.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 30
AdamHaddock
May 3, 2015, 6:27pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +36 / -5
Approval: +2,803
Gold Stars: 25
It's to decide whether we're getting the players' suits from Primark or Matalan

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 30
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What does Hurst want to talk to Fenty about?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.