barralad
May 21, 2015, 8:08pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.33
Rep Score: +86 / -20
Approval: +9,195
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from BIGChris
Must be virtually a 100 new members since Sunday?

Great.

Perhaps those that have joined could try and get a friend or colleague to do the same and then be active.Not saying everyone can make meetings or whatever but ask questions, give feedback, spread the word, enter free draws etc

Update:- Since Monday there have been 105 paypal transactions. I haven't found any that aren't membership related. I haven't got round to looking closely but I estimate at least 30 of them are multi-membership payments. We have also had new members joining via direct transfer from bank account to bank account. I reckon this means we've had the best part of 150 new/renewed members. Some of the renewals were actually lapsed so count as new
In the time that I've been involved with the Trust there has been nothing that has come close to this. It is absolutely bloody fantastic!

UTM

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 49
forza ivano
May 21, 2015, 10:23pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,140
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from barralad

Update:- Since Monday there have been 105 paypal transactions. I haven't found any that aren't membership related. I haven't got round to looking closely but I estimate at least 30 of them are multi-membership payments. We have also had new members joining via direct transfer from bank account to bank account. I reckon this means we've had the best part of 150 new/renewed members. Some of the renewals were actually lapsed so count as new
In the time that I've been involved with the Trust there has been nothing that has come close to this. It is absolutely bloody fantastic!

UTM

So is that over 1000 members now Barra?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 49
KingstonMariner
May 21, 2015, 10:40pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from forza ivano

this. How many years since that meeting in the memorial hall?  

So full of hope that night when Chairman Kim Il Otter took the stage. Turned out to be a slow burner!

But now the match is burning.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 49
BIGChris
May 22, 2015, 9:49am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.98
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
For those who have joined the Trust over recent days i understand the Membership Secrettary managed to process 75 yesterday but is going away for a long weekend so dont despair, he will get round to producing your membership certificates etc upon his return.
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 49
gtfc98
May 22, 2015, 9:54am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,038
Gold Stars: 65
Quoted from BIGChris
For those who have joined the Trust over recent days i understand the Membership Secrettary managed to process 75 yesterday but is going away for a long weekend so dont despair, he will get round to producing your membership certificates etc upon his return.

pfft, We want our Membership Certificates and we want them NOW! DOWN WITH THE TRUST!!

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 49
sparkles
May 22, 2015, 2:59pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +127
He briefly suggested cutting our weekend short / bringing the laptop with him....... He's treading a thin line!!!!
I've promised to help him catch up on Monday afternoon when we get home.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 49
Neilo83
May 23, 2015, 4:51pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +261
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Neilo83
Whats the benefits of joining the trust?

Bump
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 49
ska face
May 23, 2015, 5:02pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,341
Gold Stars: 824
Not being funny mate, but if you can't be bothered to read the website or have a look at the countless threads on here where the Trust's activities have been discussed, why should any other frigger do it for you?
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 49
TheRealJohnLewis
May 23, 2015, 5:05pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +13 / -8
Approval: +2,308
Gold Stars: 39
Quoted from ska face
Not being funny mate, but if you can't be bothered to read the website or have a look at the countless threads on here where the Trust's activities have been discussed, why should any other frigger do it for you?

Excellent, well sold, he'll definitely join now!

Private Message
Reply: 48 - 49
Neilo83
May 23, 2015, 5:09pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +261
Gold Stars: 4
Nah its a fair point from ska face, i did look on the website before posting these 2 and totally missed the "corporate membership" link so i assumed the benefits wasn't listed there..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 49
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mariners Trust

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.