1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
StickfordMariner
May 28, 2015, 10:28pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +366
Gold Stars: 12
Just watched the video of gowlings interview an what a refreshing interview, took a pay cut to be here from cash strapped Kidderminster and wants to be part of the squad and get us promoted and again fan power won him over , nice to know money doesn't always talk and he is determined to get us promoted , in hurst we trust
Logged Offline
Private Message
Rick12
May 28, 2015, 10:34pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from StickfordMariner
Just watched the video of gowlings interview an what a refreshing interview, took a pay cut to be here from cash strapped Kidderminster and wants to be part of the squad and get us promoted and again fan power won him over , nice to know money doesn't always talk and he is determined to get us promoted , in hurst we trust
Good he said that about the money but couldent of been much of a pay cut though.Football is ultimately all business though and if your good enough you rise to the top where the money is.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
HertsGTFC
May 28, 2015, 10:48pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,634
Gold Stars: 217
Good signing and his experience will be a real asset, Toto could do a lot worse than sign for a season and learn from Josh Gowling!!!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
Stew0_0
May 28, 2015, 11:45pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +1,199
Gold Stars: 35
Great news he's signed. Taken a pay cut to come here but must be happy with the stability of knowing he has a club for 2 years. If Pearson or Toto left I'd be more than happy to have him in the starting 11 as I think he is quality and for a centre half is intelligent and confident in possession
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
mariner tommy
May 29, 2015, 12:16pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,869
Gold Stars: 12
In all honesty, I rate Gowling as highly as Pearson

UTM

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Refreshing

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.