14 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
1mickylyons
June 15, 2015, 6:02pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Really love to see after the news weve signed our number 1 target a massive show of force from the fans on the Season Ticket sales 531 was great last week but love to see another 1k snapped up now. I was going to wait until July but after todays news I intend to get my first Season ticket since Buckley was sacked on Friday and im putting my faith in Hurst to get it right next Season. The Club and fans have handled themselves in a way ive never seen since defeat to Bristol and to me everyone has adopted a positive roll the sleeves up attitude and this Club is only going one way UP .
Logged Offline
Private Message
June 15, 2015, 6:10pm
Guest User
The sooner the better. The sooner people see that we have shifted a lot of season tickets the more tempted they will be to get there's. If you haven't got yours yet then get down to BP in the morning and continue the positive feeling.
Reply: 1 - 137
coxy
June 15, 2015, 6:39pm

The only way is UP !!
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +67
So gutted to have moved away from Grimsby this year, yeah my career is important but my love and passion for gtfc is getting stronger every time I hear some of this great positivity from all.

Wish I could buy a season ticket but think I will invest more to the transfer kitty 😉

Utm
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 137
grimsby pete
June 15, 2015, 7:03pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,779
Gold Stars: 222
I can see my grandkids and myself having to make a lot more trips home this season,

I hope there will be room for us.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 137
Neilo83
June 15, 2015, 8:21pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +262
Gold Stars: 4
I work shifts and need to work out how many games i would miss, obviously got to wait till fixtures are released for that
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 137
BIGChris
June 15, 2015, 9:05pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from 1mickylyons
Really love to see after the news weve signed our number 1 target a massive show of force from the fans on the Season Ticket sales 531 was great last week but love to see another 1k snapped up now. I was going to wait until July but after todays news I intend to get my first Season ticket since Buckley was sacked on Friday and im putting my faith in Hurst to get it right next Season. The Club and fans have handled themselves in a way ive never seen since defeat to Bristol and to me everyone has adopted a positive roll the sleeves up attitude and this Club is only going one way UP .

Agree Steve, it would be fantastic if the fans continued to show huge faith in PH & the club by buying season tickets in increasing numbers.

Let's see us pushing 3000 season ticket holders and those that can't get to as many games as work/ finances allow
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 137
GiveUsAG
June 15, 2015, 9:18pm

Neither above nor beneath
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +530
Would love to get a season ticket. But unemployed and can't afford it.  

Any shop owners / store managers looking for staff? Been in and out of factory work (agency work), but also have lots of retail experience. Retail work is what I love doing (love meeting new people everyday and helping them, also not afraid of hard work - I take pride in what I do too). Agency work is just a "survival job", when I get work with them.
...Worth asking, never know who reads the fishy.    

But back to the subject, I have feeling we'll sell around 2,800 - 3,000... Is that too optimistic?

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/mvnser.png[/IMG]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 137
LondonMariner43
June 15, 2015, 9:24pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +19 / -4
Approval: +3,935
Gold Stars: 64
Quoted from GiveUsAG
Would love to get a season ticket. But unemployed and can't afford it.  

Any shop owners / store managers looking for staff? Been in and out of factory work (agency work), but also have lots of retail experience. Retail work is what I love doing (love meeting new people everyday and helping them, also not afraid of hard work - I take pride in what I do too). Agency work is just a "survival job", when I get work with them.
...Worth asking, never know who reads the fishy.    

But back to the subject, I have feeling we'll sell around 2,800 - 3,000... Is that too optimistic?

Good luck - hope there's someone on here who needs what you have to offer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 137
GiveUsAG
June 15, 2015, 9:28pm

Neither above nor beneath
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +530
Quoted from LondonMariner43

Good luck - hope there's someone on here who needs what you have to offer.

Thank you.  

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/mvnser.png[/IMG]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 137
lukeo
June 15, 2015, 10:14pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,320
Gold Stars: 140
I'm with cosy wish I lived closer

Swing time is looking for staff as is wellow pub up clee (noticed them both today advertising when I visited them)
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 137
14 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Season Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.