Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Orphan Boy - Black And White (For You) July 10th
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 412 Guests

Orphan Boy - Black And White (For You) July 10th

This thread currently has 1,289 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
OneLove
July 4, 2015, 7:41am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
Hope this doesn't get moved to a non active board like the last post did because it was non football related but if any town fans are interested we are playing the yardbirds on friday, july 10th and we will be playing the new town song Black and White (For You). The single is still available for purchase and All proceeds go to the youth system at GTFC. As its know our gigs have become a inflatable frenzy so bring your beach balls, sharks, donkeys, haddocks and get involved!

Were all Grimsby aren't we!
Logged Offline
Private Message
mariner2000
July 5, 2015, 11:15pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -1
Approval: +164
Gold Stars: 3
Everyone should support these guys as they have supported the town UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 1 - 3
Brisbane Mariner
July 6, 2015, 12:22am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163
Bought the single - as much I can do from here - hope it goes well! UTM

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 2 - 3
ginnywings
July 6, 2015, 9:36am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
I'd be at the gig but at a mates 50th the same night.

Sure it will be a great night.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Orphan Boy - Black And White (For You) July 10th

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.