1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Mighty_Mariner
July 28, 2015, 11:31pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
Probably been done before but what would be your worst XI from our time down in the conference.

Mine would be:

Colgan
Silk
Watt
Kempson
Fyfield
Gobern
Church
Soares
Makofo
Spencer
Ademeno

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
GTFCNiles
July 28, 2015, 11:40pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +42
Gold Stars: 6
Do we really need a thread like this while things are going well? Wouldn't it be much better to have a best Xi conference team, but then again might just be today's team sheet
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
Mighty_Mariner
July 28, 2015, 11:45pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from GTFCNiles
Do we really need a thread like this while things are going well? Wouldn't it be much better to have a best Xi conference team, but then again might just be today's team sheet

I appreciate your comment mate and I'm far from a negative fan. I was just following g up on the 'Squad Development' thread and was interested in hearing people's opinions!

Feck it - We're gonna win the league!!! Lol

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
GTFCNiles
July 29, 2015, 7:27am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +42
Gold Stars: 6
Haha we have the winning mentality if we can turn BP into the fortress it should be I think you could be right.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Worst conference XI

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.