barralad
July 29, 2015, 10:53pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Evening All,

This is a bit of a plea from the heart. As you can imagine we have a tremendous amount of stock to distribute to all fans who pledged for items under "Operation Promotion-Boost The Budget". It would be fantastic if as many as possible could pick up their items from the Trust Bar in the Lower Findus at Blundell Park. The next time that there will be someone at the club with access to the stock will be for the Open Day on Sunday 2 August. There will be someone available to distribute orders from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
We will also be open before any of the home games in August:-

Saturdays 10 a.m. until 1 p.m

Tuesdays 2 p.m until 6 p.m.

It is imperative that you let us know if you are coming and when to avoid big delays for you and anyone else in the queue

To this end you can either e-mail Trust enquiries or for posters on here I'm quite happy to take p.m.s. It would also help (although it's not imperative) if you could remember what name you ordered under if you used a user name and what you actually ordered!!

We are making a huge effort to keep postage to a minimum to ensure that Paul Hurst gets the absolute maximum possible for his transfer fund. Every item collected adds to that sum.

N.B. The only items we do not have at the time of writing are the wristbands and of course the Harrys. I expect we will have the wristbands by the first home game on 11 August.

Best Wishes,

Ian..

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Southernboy
July 30, 2015, 6:43am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +111
I'm not around until 5/9 game away at Borehamwood so to avoid postage to Reading I could pick stuff up from someone there if it helps?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 35
barralad
July 30, 2015, 9:14am
Mariners Trust
Quoted from Southernboy
I'm not around until 5/9 game away at Borehamwood so to avoid postage to Reading I could pick stuff up from someone there if it helps?

Hi mate. Literally ANYTHING helps! We are looking at getting stuff to away games logistics allowing.

If you want to p.m. me the details of your name/order I'll definitely look at bringing it down to Borehamwood.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 35
LH
July 30, 2015, 2:39pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,500
Gold Stars: 173
Can stuff be picked up from the bar AFTER games?
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 35
chicaneuk
July 30, 2015, 2:59pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +14 / 0
Approval: +1,486
Gold Stars: 5
Not a local to Blundell Park at all (live in the West Midlands) - will have to wait till I next make it to a home game, or maybe collect from an away fixture? I will just keep an eye on this thread I guess and see where stuff is going to be taken to over the coming months
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 35
Southernboy
July 30, 2015, 3:06pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +111
Barra PM sent ta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 35
Jaws
July 30, 2015, 3:17pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,306
Gold Stars: 11
On Gmail - all the emails from the crowdfunding site went straight to the spam mail folder.

I'd imagine there's a few people who don't read this forum or the trust website who are blissfully unaware of the potential to collect and the shenanigans that go on here.

Is it worth getting something in the Mariner match programme?
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 35
barralad
July 30, 2015, 8:31pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from Jaws
On Gmail - all the emails from the crowdfunding site went straight to the spam mail folder.

I'd imagine there's a few people who don't read this forum or the trust website who are blissfully unaware of the potential to collect and the shenanigans that go on here.

Is it worth getting something in the Mariner match programme?

Hi mate,

Thanks very much for your comments

Believe it or not Town only sell around 500 programmes per game! (It will go on our page tho' for the first home match)

We are trying to put together an e-mail group of all of the people who have pledged (because you had to give an e-mail address to pledge via crowdfunder) That will capture everyone in time but it is proving VERY hard to do because of the sheer numbers (over 3K) !!

Ian..

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 35
barralad
July 30, 2015, 8:35pm
Mariners Trust
UPDATE:-

A massive "Thank You" to all of those who have already p.m'd.

It is proving difficult to trace using usernames so if you could give me the e-mail address you pledged with that would be a huge help. I'm not expecting sympathy but there are 41 sheets of names to go through and a lot of people have actually ordered stuff using different e-mail addresses!

I am seeing lists of names in my sleep....

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 35
barralad
July 30, 2015, 8:36pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from Southernboy
Barra PM sent ta

Replied fella!

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 35
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Operation Promotion-Picking Up Your Goods

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.