Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Supporting Grimsby - The areas new fashion trend?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 26 Guests

Supporting Grimsby - The areas new fashion trend?

This thread currently has 10,566 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
psgmariner
August 4, 2015, 9:33am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
GTFC are getting a bit too mainstream for football hipsters like myself.

Private Message
Reply: 10 - 33
Green27
August 4, 2015, 9:47am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +15 / -6
Approval: +888
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from psgmariner

Agreed. I'm currently scanning Hackney town shirts are everywhere.

We do the DN35 Podcast
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 33
BeijingMariner
August 4, 2015, 10:21am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 40
4962.836 miles away and still my main pre-occupation
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 12 - 33
Mariner93er
August 4, 2015, 10:36am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,720
Gold Stars: 28
On my flight back from turkey we ended up sat next to a Grimsby fan and we were flying to Birmingham. We're everywhere!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 33
promotion plaice
August 4, 2015, 10:57am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193
Quoted from BeijingMariner
4962.836 miles away and still my main pre-occupation

Which part of the ground does that get you to exactly............

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 33
forza ivano
August 4, 2015, 12:10pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,128
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from psgmariner

Suppose we will know when we've really arrived once someone posts a photo of man with hipster beard in East London coffee or barbers shop wearing a town shirt
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 33
Balthazar Bullitt
August 4, 2015, 12:31pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +2,260
Gold Stars: 16
Quoted from forza ivano

Suppose we will know when we've really arrived once someone posts a photo of man with hipster beard in East London coffee or barbers shop wearing a town shirt

Noooooooo!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 33
BeijingMariner
August 4, 2015, 12:59pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from promotion plaice

Which part of the ground does that get you to exactly............

my complete and utterly uneducated guess was so spectacularly wrong I had to set it right, bit maybe not as accurately as you might like. My apartment to Blundell Park is 7,156 miles, as the crow flies. Bloody Hell, no wonder I have been so knackered all week.
Google Maps cleverly informs me it would take me 135 hours to drive (without bad traffic) and that there may well be some toll roads.

Update: 7155 to the Findus Stand using the new exact distance measuring tool so that means the previous distance had me somewhere near Reynolds St as it would have meant I overshot. Probably the GPS.
UTM
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 17 - 33
oldun
August 4, 2015, 1:21pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Quoted from BeijingMariner

my complete and utterly uneducated guess was so spectacularly wrong I had to set it right, bit maybe not as accurately as you might like. My apartment to Blundell Park is 7,156 miles, as the crow flies. Bloody Hell, no wonder I have been so knackered all week.
Google Maps cleverly informs me it would take me 135 hours to drive (without bad traffic) and that there may well be some toll roads.

Update: 7155 to the Findus Stand using the new exact distance measuring tool so that means the previous distance had me somewhere near Reynolds St as it would have meant I overshot. Probably the GPS.
UTM

Private jet to Humberside, sorted.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 33
FishOutOfWater
August 4, 2015, 1:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Tinymariner
I commented to my wife today about the amount of people wearing Town tops, in and around Grimsby, including Louth. It's great to see, UTM

I was on a bus in Hull last night going through their city centre and saw only one Targers top...it got me thinking about how many Town tops you see out and about in comparison to that

Maybe it's now becoming more acceptable to show some pride in our club rather than run the gauntlet of being taunted by the plastics and you know what fashion trends are like...once it gets going, you find more and more want to be seen wearing the same clobber to fit in with the rest.

Hopefully we get off to a great start to the season and even more will be encouraged to proudly wear their black and white stripes whenever and wherever they can  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 19 - 33
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Supporting Grimsby - The areas new fashion trend?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.