4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
jonnyboy82
August 31, 2015, 5:24pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Hello dodgy weird bloke who pretends to be a pizza hello forza you muppett.  

Hello everyone else , well am sorry i couldnt help but put my view in after this diabolical non event today .... oh hang on wait before headingly jumps in with the usual yes i did go and my god the defence was so poor and just appalled at the lack of effort second half.

How on gods earth can players  not play two games in two days ? Disley arnold and east should be in the team today as robinson mackreth and tait did not much at all.

This lad robinson we have from luton well does he have it in his contract to be a headless chicken because what on earth does he offer ? Absolute intercourse all and another panic useless signing from paul hurst.

Now i will get to the happy clappers point of the rubbish usually spouted of early days , well how much later do you want to leave it , lets be honest we aint shown we got it in us to win games and catch up if we cant win matches now what makes people think we can do it later ?

Next the usual rubbish spouted is time to gel , well how about 14 games and multiple training sessions spanning pre season.

Next a good one is we have played well in all the games so far and have been unlucky well sorry not interested i think alot are kidding themselves , we are in the lower end of the table and results win promotion not patchy performances.

The way i have been shot down by certain people on here by saying i am negative well 9 points and bottom half of the table is it getting rather serious now ? I think so and the defending from  the keeper and the whole back five is just completely unacceptable.

Mckeown has got much to confident and has to realise he is playing non league for a reason, he has cost us points all season so far but will paul look at that well we all know that will be a big fat no.

We gave paul hurst money to win this league not be miles off the pace by september, im absolutely sick to death of being the chasers and never being chased by other teams.

Other things spouted in here oh its early days oh we are playing well oh it will come good follwed by the usual titles arent won in august, no they are not but they can go a long way to doing it.

I dont also care what the likes of barralad and his cronies say this start is unacceptable and the sooner people realise this aint no witchhunt against paul hurst its a genuine concern about being nearly five years of deja vu season after season.

Paul  never has a settled eleven  and never will do he cant stand the thought of having a settled team he has to tinker around to try and show his way works well it clearly doesnt after nearly five years of trying.

I and many other supporters deserve more than this and its getting to the point were i wonder when will john fenty grow a pair of balls and step up to the plate to sort this excrement out.

Everyone deserves their opinion and mine is that paul is on very thin ice and i hope it cracks sooner rather than later as i cant stand another season like this.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Chrisblor
August 31, 2015, 5:27pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,764
Gold Stars: 233
Your gloating over this is pathetic.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 35
Madeleymariner
August 31, 2015, 5:28pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,047
Gold Stars: 49
Sorry johnny, you really cant say a big goodbye then come on a couple of days later to gloat, bad form old chap
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 35
grimps
August 31, 2015, 5:29pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,093
Gold Stars: 46
Welcome back !
At least you are far from being on your own now , stay and help keep up the pressure until this clown has been sacked
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 35
grimsby pete
August 31, 2015, 5:30pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,781
Gold Stars: 222
What annoys me as much as the tinkering is the constant bulling up of the opposition,

FFS Hurst tell your players they are better than the team we are playing,

Tell them let them worry about us,

A positive mind set to go out and win the game,

Not keep saying how good the other teams are,

Just say we are better than them , now go out and prove it,

Or that journey you make from Rotherham every day will not be happening much longer.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 35
dapperz fun pub
August 31, 2015, 5:32pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,879
Gold Stars: 82
Hurst should walk and do the decent thing we are well off what we need to be and we haven't even played any top teams yet. Life is short and I'm wasting mine watching non league dross
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 35
jonnyboy82
August 31, 2015, 5:34pm
Vodka Drinker
I think i just have madeley  

Lighten up a bit mate.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 35
brad_gtfc
August 31, 2015, 5:34pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +16 / -3
Approval: +269
I'd say you put some very decent points across but your delivery just makes you seem like a joke. You seem more interested in proving fellow posters wrong rather than what's actual wrong with the club. In other words, grow up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 35
Teesknees
August 31, 2015, 5:35pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,596
Gold Stars: 18
Yesterday you'd fcked off!?

Or was that just more attention seeking!!

Well it seemed to have worked!

FFS!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 35
jonnyboy82
August 31, 2015, 5:37pm
Vodka Drinker
Gloating ? No you mean not agreeing, there is a difference.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 35
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hello from me chaps

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.