2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
MuddyWaters
September 4, 2015, 12:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
See in today's Tellywag that JPP understands the expectations associated with GTFC whilst PH and the squad are trying to create a 'siege mentality' to appease the 'non-believers'.

Well, excuse me gentlemen, why don't you just go and do the job for which you are paid like the rest of us have to do? It might also be worth remembering that 4251 fans on Monday contributed substantially to paying your wages too.
Private Message
Vance Warner
September 4, 2015, 12:46pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,778
Gold Stars: 102
Hope we win tomorrow because I'm bored of people finding as many ways as possible to criticise the players, manager, chairman and each other.

If the manager and players weren't being criticised as much there wouldn't be a siege mentality to criticise them for.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 13
brad_gtfc
September 4, 2015, 1:00pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +16 / -3
Approval: +269
Quoted from Vance Warner
Hope we win tomorrow because I'm bored of people finding as many ways as possible to criticise the players, manager, chairman and each other.

If the manager and players weren't being criticised as much there wouldn't be a siege mentality to criticise them for.

Exactly, tomorrow really is a must win and not just for the 3 points.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 13
MuddyWaters
September 4, 2015, 1:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Vance Warner

You're bored? I'm bored of listening to Hurst and Fenty making excuses and now the players have started too. In terms of catchment, we are one of the best supported clubs in any league from League 1 downwards despite being quite poor economically. We've been deprived of success for far too long - of course there's expectation.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 13
gtfc98
September 4, 2015, 1:24pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,066
Gold Stars: 68
Quoted from MuddyWaters
See in today's Tellywag that JPP understands the expectations associated with GTFC whilst PH and the squad are trying to create a 'siege mentality' to appease the 'non-believers'.

Well, excuse me gentlemen, why don't you just go and do the job for which you are paid like the rest of us have to do? It might also be worth remembering that 4251 fans on Monday contributed substantially to paying your wages too.

Old Codger by name, boring old girl private by nature.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 13
arryarryarry
September 4, 2015, 1:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Vance Warner

You're bored? I think many on here are, "keep Hurst till the end of the season", "sack Hurst now before it's too late"

Same old shite these past few seasons, and at the moment, it looks like nothing will change.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 13
MuddyWaters
September 4, 2015, 1:26pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from gtfc98

Old Codger by name, boring old girl private by nature.

Nice bit of personal abuse to get you through a Friday afternoon! I take it from your name you were born in 1998 so you won't have a clue what it's like to support a successful GTFC.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 13
TownSNAFU5
September 4, 2015, 1:32pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,860
Gold Stars: 42
It often falls flat when players say publically what they are going to do in the next game.  Just do it - or tell us what you have done afterwards.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 13
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
September 4, 2015, 1:34pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Sod the siege mentality. They are only playing a pub side. Get out there and take them apart and get some confidence before we play one of the top teams.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 13
gtfc98
September 4, 2015, 3:18pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,066
Gold Stars: 68
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Nice bit of personal abuse to get you through a Friday afternoon! I take it from your name you were born in 1998 so you won't have a clue what it's like to support a successful GTFC.

incorrect old codger. 98 is the reference to my favourite year supporting town for obvious reasons. Been a supporter since '94. We don't need another boring thread having a go at Hurst.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 13
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › GET interviews

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.