8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Hagrid
October 3, 2015, 5:09pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,988
Gold Stars: 508
Fair result, neither team particuarly impressive, but still a point gained imo, very very poor ref but not to blame for us not winning, but his decision to not give a penalty for the blating holding astounds me. Need to start getting 3 points on a more consistent basis but not going to slate the team, we didnt
Lose! gowling was superb, a deserves MOM, was very dissapointed to see some booing/ cheering when tomlinson went off, thought he battled all afternoon, 3 points please Tuesday!
Logged Offline
Private Message
grimps
October 3, 2015, 5:10pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +4,994
Gold Stars: 46
Hurst out !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 72
Martz86
October 3, 2015, 5:11pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +131
Gold Stars: 1
We didn't impress because we left at least 3 of our best players on the bench! We have a fantastic team, it's the clueless twit in charge which is costing us now! It should have been 3 points today, among other days! Not on bloody Tuesday.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 72
Jarmo.Is.God
October 3, 2015, 5:16pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
If he changed it and we lost, people would of moaned that he changed a winning side...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 72
Lambretta Mariner
October 3, 2015, 5:24pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +140
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
If he changed it and we lost, people would of moaned that he changed a winning side...

I don't think they would. People would have thought he'd played his best side, gave it a go, but weren't good enough.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 72
LH
October 3, 2015, 5:26pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,389
Gold Stars: 169
Firstly I'd like to congratulate the referee. That was the worst refereeing performance I've seen this season and I doubt it'll be beaten. I could moan and moan about double standards regarding advantages, high feet etc but I can't be arsed.

I am all for not changing a winning team. I don't like waiting for 70 mins for a change when the selection obviously isn't working. The difference when the subs were made was obviously an improvement and you've got to hope at least those three start on Tuesday.

I too think the draw was a fair result in a game of few chances. They weren't brilliant but McKeown was the busier keeper.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 72
Lordgibil
October 3, 2015, 5:26pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +31
Yes Tomlinson always "battles" but has never looked like scoring for us!  Remember when Hurst slagged Amond off for missing one header and then dropped him?  Tomlinson missed more chances today than Amond has missed all season so it seems to me Hurst has something against strikers who have a bit of nouse and can score goals.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 72
Hagrid
October 3, 2015, 5:27pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,988
Gold Stars: 508
Seens as i have 6 crosses- just out of interest what have i said that people dont agree with?! What sort of message would it have sent to the players if he changed it after a 4-0 win. And bogle and amond did nothing after coming on i might add
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 72
Lordgibil
October 3, 2015, 5:45pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +31
I was at Southport and their defence was dreadful and remember that only one goal of the 4 was scored by our strikers.  Amond and Marshall were only given about 10 minutes today and in that time we had 2 chances to score and I believe amond was involved in the chance that just went wide.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 72
cmackenzie4
October 3, 2015, 5:49pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.29
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,320
Gold Stars: 33
Does anybody know what's happened to Tait or what he's done wrong?  my lad and me think he is a quality player and should be playing.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 72
8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.