October 11, 2015, 6:27pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,528
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Tinymariner
Can't argue with any of that!

I'm sure that some of the " Hurst out " camp will !!!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 12
ackomariner
October 11, 2015, 6:30pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +20 / -8
Approval: +1,216
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from rancido

I'm sure that some of the " Hurst out " camp will !!!

And the tinted brigade agree 100%.......easy to turn it around you know 👏

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 12
rancido
October 11, 2015, 6:42pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,528
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from ackomariner

And the tinted brigade agree 100%.......easy to turn it around you know 👏

I don't class myself in the " tinted brigade " but I will support the manager as long as he is " the manager ". PH has his faults but he is the GTFC manager and until such time as he isn't then I will support him. I might not agree with his decisions but he is better placed to make those than I am. Too many on here think they know better but with no background or credentials to back that up. As an example there is a guy who sits in front of me in the Upper Findus who thinks that every winger should just position himself at the half-way line and wait for the ball to come to him - no defensive duties , just take on the opposing full-back when the ball  is punted forward!! If that is the level of football knowledge in the average fan then God help us !!!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 12
ackomariner
October 11, 2015, 7:00pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from rancido

I don't class myself in the " tinted brigade " but I will support the manager as long as he is " the manager ". PH has his faults but he is the GTFC manager and until such time as he isn't then I will support him. I might not agree with his decisions but he is better placed to make those than I am. Too many on here think they know better but with no background or credentials to back that up. As an example there is a guy who sits in front of me in the Upper Findus who thinks that every winger should just position himself at the half-way line and wait for the ball to come to him - no defensive duties , just take on the opposing full-back when the ball  is punted forward!! If that is the level of football knowledge in the average fan then God help us !!!

That's a fair comment and I will respect your opinion.

My thoughts on our manager are that he hasn't got what it takes to take us to the next level.....promotion.

He's had long enough now and the fan unrest is growing by the day, just look at any forum, fb, twitter... Peoples had just about enough. The people who I talk to about the club are just in bewilderment at Hurst's decision making, or lack of making the right decision.

You've got board members leaving the game yesterday getting involved in road rage and effin and jeffin as someone described it, well that tells me that someone's not a happy chappie.
I said yesterday on here that I get a feeling that somethings not right at the club and the way Hurst is being to certain players in favour of other players, tells me that Hurst has spat his dummy out over something and leaving them out the team is his punishment, never mind the poor fans who have put over 100k into the club over the summer.
So please respect my opinion on ph

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 12
grimsby pete
October 11, 2015, 7:06pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,779
Gold Stars: 222
The directors were not happy because they got their shiny shoes wet in the toilet.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 12
ackomariner
October 11, 2015, 7:12pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from grimsby pete
The directors were not happy because they got their shiny shoes wet in the toilet.

Slumming it like the fans have to at some of the grounds........never  

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 12
arryarryarry
October 12, 2015, 1:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from rancido

Well it is currently one of our tactics that is used every game so must be Hurst's tactics that Monkhouse stands out on the left whilst long balls are pumped up to him to head on, so maybe that guy in front of you knows more than you think.

Private Message
Reply: 9 - 12
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst post match

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.