Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Rob Scott?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 296 Guests

Rob Scott?

This thread currently has 3,808 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Freemoash88
November 25, 2015, 8:45am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +893
Gold Stars: 2
Hello friends,

Sorry If this has been asked before.

I was sat here at work with a cuppa thinking to my self whatever happened to one of Towns favorite managers? Does anyone know what he's doing nowadays has he found a role at any club. I know the guy at times was a ball bag but I loved his passion but he used it in the wrong ways. He kind of reminds me of John Sitton with how vocal he was and If indeed he hasn't found a Club he could end up the way his Managerial career ended nobody wanting to touch him with a barge pole. It's a shame but it's obvious now who was the better Manager but I hope he does come back and gets given a chance to prove himself as a worthy Manager.

I could imagine the half time team talks was similar to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYDIMWpcKqI

Anyway thanks in advance for any replies.
Logged Offline
Private Message
mariner tommy
November 25, 2015, 8:49am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,870
Gold Stars: 12
To be honest Ash, I don't really give a toss if he never works in football again.
When he was here, he was a liability to us, and did more harm than good, so good riddance.

UTM

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 13
Mariner16
November 25, 2015, 8:51am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +476
Gold Stars: 4
Im sure he is one of the local radio commentators on Rotherham games, probably for BBC Sheffield
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 13
pizzzza
November 25, 2015, 8:58am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
Believe it or not: Pest Control.

[url]https://uk.linkedin.com/in/robert-scott-65b59988[/url]
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 13
arryarryarry
November 25, 2015, 9:07am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,040
Gold Stars: 116
"I possess superb communication skills"

Too right, I bet he tells those pesky pests if they don't like it they can fack right off.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 13
ivanosandwich
November 25, 2015, 9:09am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +1,470
Gold Stars: 16
In his summary he says, "I possess superb communication skills which I have put into practice whilst appearing on SKY Sports News Radio, when delivering speeches at business events and most recently in my role as Business Development Manager for the National Skills Academy Food & Drink".

He forgot to add.......in front of The Pontoon.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 13
Garth
November 25, 2015, 9:40am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Chalk and cheese to PH regarding ways of putting his point across, and IMO suffocated him in a two
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 13
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
November 25, 2015, 9:50am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Always had the impression that Scott fancied himself as Clough to Hurst's Taylor.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 13
rancido
November 25, 2015, 10:35am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,572
Gold Stars: 96
Always had the impression that Scott fancied himself as Clough to Hurst's Taylor.

But Clough was a good manager anyway - with Taylor they became excellent. Scott has proved how good a football manager he is and how confident he is about his own ability by entering the world of Pest Control !

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 13
AdamHaddock
November 25, 2015, 10:42am

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +36 / -5
Approval: +2,838
Gold Stars: 26
We ain't got no facking fly spray

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 13
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Rob Scott?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.