Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Liam Hearn...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 192 Guests

Liam Hearn...

This thread currently has 13,017 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Belfast Town
November 28, 2015, 11:43am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +1,689
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from scoregasm
What has been said in twitter? I don't do it

It's hilarious. Brad's not happy!

https://audioboom.com/boos/386.....p;utm_source=twitter
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 61
MarinerWY
November 28, 2015, 12:04pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,982
Gold Stars: 47
Am I the only one who think that Lincoln have every reason to be drunk off, and Hearn has acted like a twit? I never did get the idolising of him here so much anyway, he received almost deity status with the fans but a couple of things gave me the impression he was the type to ride the wave then jump ship at the first opportunity. Guess he has done exactly that now.

Good interview by Bradley Wood there by the way.
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 61
Mariners_15
November 28, 2015, 12:15pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +17 / -4
Approval: +538
Gold Stars: 1
The guys a snake and I'm not sure why he gets so much credit on here. Has he got a secret affair going on with Paul Cox? After his first injury here when we looked after him well that was the time when he was trying to force a move to Mansfield then. Didn't get his own way which is probably why he wasn't playing much before his second big injury here.

I don't like Lincoln as much as the next guy but to be fair to them they gave him a good chance and a solid contract when not many other clubs would have been prepared to do that. Now because his boyfriend Cox has got in touch he's forced another move.

So much for this loyal humble guy he claims to be.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 61
mariner91
November 28, 2015, 12:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,578
Gold Stars: 260
Hearn was great for us for that one season and then spent two years getting paid to sit on his bottom before showing a real lack of class with his comments on leaving and subsequent signing for Mansfield. I lost a lot of respect for him on that day and it showed him to be a bit of a charlatan. He didn't have to make those comments when leaving after we'd paid for his treatment during injury and paid his mortgage for two years with nothing in return. It meant there was a really sour taste when he joined Mansfield who he'd been rumoured about wanting to join whilst with us.

I think it's quite obvious that he's engineered a move to Barrow as this game time excuse is nonsense from a player who started their last three games after spending the best part of three years out injured. In my opinion, he's clearly a bit dishonest and self-centred which is a shame cause he's a cracking footballer and at a time when loyalty is very scarce in football you'd like to think he'd have repaid us and even Lincoln with some in return. Having said that, I find it hilarious that he's screwed them over so I don't really care. Well done Liam on that front.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 61
ginnywings
November 28, 2015, 12:31pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Amond is better. That is all.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 61
Marinerz93
November 28, 2015, 12:43pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Hearing allegedly that Rhead ate Hearns happy meal, never mess with a man's food.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 61
rancido
November 28, 2015, 12:52pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,531
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Marinerz93
Hearing allegedly that Rhead ate Hearns happy meal, never mess with a man's food.

I heard it was his family's Bargain Bucket !!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 61
tintowner
November 28, 2015, 1:28pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +603
Gold Stars: 20
Quoted from Helgy

The camp definitely isn't divided ,Hearn sprung his little surprise 8am no one knew, the squad feels let down by him & the club.
The players & families are well looked after by the club.
Hearn's just engineered a move, the match minutes just does stand up to scrutiny, he was looked after to manage his injuries.
That's what has caused the issue its not like he was confined to the youths and treated shabbily.

The bit.....' Hearn sprung his little surprise at 8am, no one knew'

Are players allowed to engineer a loan move and not tell their parent club.......somebody at the club must have known prior to anything happening and prior to it being announced.....or am I missing something  

Batch, K.Moore, Waters, Wiggington, Crombie, Brolly, Ford, Drinkell, Mitchell, Cumming, Kilmore. D.Moore, Stone, Liddell. ....1979/80..... now that WAS a team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 61
Tradjazz
November 28, 2015, 1:38pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: -38
He won't get more game time at Barrow. They play Lincoln during December so he won't be allowed to play. Might play 2 games if he's lucky!

Thank you Mr Corbyn (Steptoe), you are the best thing that has happened to the Conservatives for ages.
Private Message Skype
Reply: 58 - 61
Madeleymariner
November 28, 2015, 5:08pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,047
Gold Stars: 49
Hearn didn't get 90 mins today, perhaps he ask for a different loan at 6 o clock
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Liam Hearn...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.