5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
dapperz fun pub
January 28, 2016, 9:20pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,865
Gold Stars: 82
Sick of getting ripped off with ever increasing prices and with every man and his dog getting these kodi boxes , Amazon sticks ...question is are they worth It and how easy is the set up for a non techy ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Grim74
January 28, 2016, 9:36pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Sick of getting ripped off with ever increasing prices and with every man and his dog getting these kodi boxes , Amazon sticks ...question is are they worth It and how easy is the set up for a non techy ?

Providing you get a decent box they are simple to use,I'd recommend the MXV android boxes they are on eBay http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Droidbox-TV
They are more pricey than others but these are genuinely loaded with everything( I've had two) you get the guys contact number if you need to ask him anything.

Be carefull buying the cheaper boxes I've had a couple poor quality and ended up sending back,.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 46
Tommy
January 28, 2016, 9:57pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,865
Gold Stars: 76
I've been meaning to look into this too. Paying loads for Sky, BT Sport and PPV boxing etc.

Just clicked on your link grim74 and there's dozens to look through there. Is there one someone can recommend from experience maybe?

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 46
dapperz fun pub
January 28, 2016, 10:12pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,865
Gold Stars: 82
As Tommy said looks a real minefield this to me  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 46
GYinScuntland
January 28, 2016, 10:24pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,235
Gold Stars: 97
I just hook the tv up to the computer and type in the match i want to watch on search bar. Always get a shed load of links. Some better than others.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 46
ginnywings
January 28, 2016, 10:33pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,086
Gold Stars: 548
I've had XBMC for a number of years, which was the forerunner of the recently renamed Kodi. You don't actually need a box, as you can just download the Kodi programme to your computer. It's probably worth mentioning that Kodi is a free source protocol that doesn't endorse streaming of illegal material, which football steaming is. They have nothing to do with it and it's the add-ons attached to the Kodi programme that access all the illegal material, such as sport, films and TV. I've noticed that recently, it is getting more and more mainstream and popular, which will probably result in a crack down, sooner rather than later, as more and more people ditch the channels that require you to pay. Hopefully, it will have the opposite effect and force them to drastically reduce their prices, which i agree are extortionate.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 46
The_Laughing_Mariner
January 29, 2016, 3:32am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,041
Gold Stars: 10
Just got a firestick and trying to download kodi onto it, nightmare, keep getting bad gateway message when I click to download the kodi "arm"

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 46
Grimsby2012
January 29, 2016, 3:41am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -8
Approval: -1,466
Gold Stars: 22
cricfree.sx  Always works best for me.

I blocked seeing red ticks years ago so go ahead   If I don't reply to you then i didn't read your replies  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 46
Simariner
January 29, 2016, 7:58am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +505
I have a fire stick with Kodi
Fantastic HD watching films ect.
Football tho.... I have tried a few and tried to be patient with it as it can be frustrating.
The best I have found is RoboCop which is by far the best I've found.  (look here for step by step install) https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-operation-robocop-video-add-on-kodi/

I paid £50 for mine on eBay and it was already jail broke. Easy to set up and you're straight on the way. Plus plenty of adult material on there which u can hide/take off if kids are about
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 8 - 46
Grim74
January 29, 2016, 8:37am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Tommy
I've been meaning to look into this too. Paying loads for Sky, BT Sport and PPV boxing etc.

Just clicked on your link grim74 and there's dozens to look through there. Is there one someone can recommend from experience maybe?

Android mxv any in the link from that seller would be spot on, have a look at this link, this is how mine is set up cracking build, he shows you how to do it at the end of the video takes 5 mins!

https://youtu.be/qDKhT2YbE2E

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 46
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Streaming football

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.