5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
dapperz fun pub
January 28, 2016, 9:20pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,719
Gold Stars: 81
Sick of getting ripped off with ever increasing prices and with every man and his dog getting these kodi boxes , Amazon sticks ...question is are they worth It and how easy is the set up for a non techy ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Grim74
January 28, 2016, 9:36pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Sick of getting ripped off with ever increasing prices and with every man and his dog getting these kodi boxes , Amazon sticks ...question is are they worth It and how easy is the set up for a non techy ?

Providing you get a decent box they are simple to use,I'd recommend the MXV android boxes they are on eBay http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Droidbox-TV
They are more pricey than others but these are genuinely loaded with everything( I've had two) you get the guys contact number if you need to ask him anything.

Be carefull buying the cheaper boxes I've had a couple poor quality and ended up sending back,.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 46
Tommy
January 28, 2016, 9:57pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,859
Gold Stars: 76
I've been meaning to look into this too. Paying loads for Sky, BT Sport and PPV boxing etc.

Just clicked on your link grim74 and there's dozens to look through there. Is there one someone can recommend from experience maybe?

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 46
dapperz fun pub
January 28, 2016, 10:12pm
Special Brew Drinker
As Tommy said looks a real minefield this to me  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 46
GYinScuntland
January 28, 2016, 10:24pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,210
Gold Stars: 97
I just hook the tv up to the computer and type in the match i want to watch on search bar. Always get a shed load of links. Some better than others.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 46
ginnywings
January 28, 2016, 10:33pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
I've had XBMC for a number of years, which was the forerunner of the recently renamed Kodi. You don't actually need a box, as you can just download the Kodi programme to your computer. It's probably worth mentioning that Kodi is a free source protocol that doesn't endorse streaming of illegal material, which football steaming is. They have nothing to do with it and it's the add-ons attached to the Kodi programme that access all the illegal material, such as sport, films and TV. I've noticed that recently, it is getting more and more mainstream and popular, which will probably result in a crack down, sooner rather than later, as more and more people ditch the channels that require you to pay. Hopefully, it will have the opposite effect and force them to drastically reduce their prices, which i agree are extortionate.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 46
The_Laughing_Mariner
January 29, 2016, 3:32am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,040
Gold Stars: 10
Just got a firestick and trying to download kodi onto it, nightmare, keep getting bad gateway message when I click to download the kodi "arm"

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 46
Grimsby2012
January 29, 2016, 3:41am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -8
Approval: -1,466
Gold Stars: 22
cricfree.sx  Always works best for me.

I blocked seeing red ticks years ago so go ahead   If I don't reply to you then i didn't read your replies  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 46
Simariner
January 29, 2016, 7:58am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +505
I have a fire stick with Kodi
Fantastic HD watching films ect.
Football tho.... I have tried a few and tried to be patient with it as it can be frustrating.
The best I have found is RoboCop which is by far the best I've found.  (look here for step by step install) https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-operation-robocop-video-add-on-kodi/

I paid £50 for mine on eBay and it was already jail broke. Easy to set up and you're straight on the way. Plus plenty of adult material on there which u can hide/take off if kids are about
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 8 - 46
Grim74
January 29, 2016, 8:37am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Tommy
I've been meaning to look into this too. Paying loads for Sky, BT Sport and PPV boxing etc.

Just clicked on your link grim74 and there's dozens to look through there. Is there one someone can recommend from experience maybe?

Android mxv any in the link from that seller would be spot on, have a look at this link, this is how mine is set up cracking build, he shows you how to do it at the end of the video takes 5 mins!

https://youtu.be/qDKhT2YbE2E

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 46
Bradford Mariner
January 29, 2016, 9:23am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +91
Gold Stars: 2
Do these boxes require a satellite/cable connection or do they work solely via the network (LAN) connection?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 46
Strandty
January 29, 2016, 9:26am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +25
Quoted from Bradford Mariner
Do these boxes require a satellite/cable connection or do they work solely via the network (LAN) connection?

All you need is a LAN connection. They do work on WiFi but a stable cable connection makes them work much better!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 46
diehardmariner
January 29, 2016, 9:59am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.97
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,093
Gold Stars: 520
Amazon Fire Stick for £35.

Doesn't need to be jailbroken as Kodi is so easy to install, just google it for a guide.

Then add the various add-ons for live football etc.  Again a quick google will tell you how to install them.  

Don't waste money on buying pre-loaded boxes.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 46
ginnywings
January 29, 2016, 10:17am

Recovering Alcoholic
If you go to a site called TVMC, they do a download version of the Kodi programme with all the add-ons installed and configured. It is available in all formats, Windows, Android etc. If you buy pre-loaded boxes, someone has already done this for you and is making a killing. I don't know about fire sticks and android boxes as i have it on my PC. Have a look at the Wetek box, it is endorsed by Kodi but as said before, they do not endorse the add-ons.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 46
Grim74
January 29, 2016, 11:23am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings
If you go to a site called TVMC, they do a download version of the Kodi programme with all the add-ons installed and configured. It is available in all formats, Windows, Android etc. If you buy pre-loaded boxes, someone has already done this for you and is making a killing. I don't know about fire sticks and android boxes as i have it on my PC. Have a look at the Wetek box, it is endorsed by Kodi but as said before, they do not endorse the add-ons.

Yeah you are right someone is making a killing, you can get an android box shipped from China for about £25 and load it yourself, but if you don't know what you are doing and your impatient like me then it's best to just pay the extra and have it fully loaded.

I've seen the sticks and I don't think they are as good as the boxes, the memory is obviously smaller so that limits what you can build on it, they also suffer with buffering especially with the sport channels, I think it's about the speed it can work at, On the box you can usually watch any footy or cricket  game that's on without interruption and some of the channels are now playing in HD.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 46
Bradford Mariner
January 29, 2016, 11:38am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +91
Gold Stars: 2
Anyone got any experience of the quailty of streaming live football using these various methods?

It seems to me that all these Kodi+Android solutions with the appropriate add-ons are simply connnecting to the internet sites I used to connect to directly from my laptop and the quailty and performance was variable at best, or am I missing something?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 46
ginnywings
January 29, 2016, 11:41am

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from Grim74

Yeah you are right someone is making a killing, you can get an android box shipped from China for about £25 and load it yourself, but if you don't know what you are doing and your impatient like me then it's best to just pay the extra and have it fully loaded.

I've seen the sticks and I don't think they are as good as the boxes, the memory is obviously smaller so that limits what you can build on it, they also suffer with buffering especially with the sport channels, I think it's about the speed it can work at, On the box you can usually watch any footy or cricket  game that's on without interruption and some of the channels are now playing in HD.

I think the buffering and streaming is going to get worse as more people acquire these boxes. It's not the speed of connection or box, it's bandwidth. More people watching slows it down. There has been a noticeable decline lately and people should be aware that if they expect to just buy one of these devices and watch games in flawless HD, then they may be disappointed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 46
WetFlannel
January 29, 2016, 11:42am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +395
Gold Stars: 7
I understand the appeal of such devices and don't begrudge anyone them, but I'm personally happy paying for Sports Channels knowing that I get HD sports programming without worry. I watch a lot of sport and occasionally stream when there's games that aren't on TV over here but he quality drives me crazy. I think I'm scarred by being at someone's house to watch a game on something like this and his internet goong half way through
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 46
ginnywings
January 29, 2016, 11:57am

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from WetFlannel
I understand the appeal of such devices and don't begrudge anyone them, but I'm personally happy paying for Sports Channels knowing that I get HD sports programming without worry. I watch a lot of sport and occasionally stream when there's games that aren't on TV over here but he quality drives me crazy. I think I'm scarred by being at someone's house to watch a game on something like this and his internet goong half way through

I agree. If you want uninterrupted viewing of a game, then a sports channel is still the way to go. Streaming from dodgy sites can be very frustrating but i'm hoping that all the people migrating to 'free' devices will force the likes of Sky to lower their prices.

There is another way of doing it, which is to pay a proxy site, which will allow you to access content from other countries. NBCSN and Fox in America show all Prem games live. You'd still need to subscribe but i think their sport channels are cheaper than ours. There are moves afoot to allow all games to be streamed live in the UK and i expect it will be the norm soon because there is money to be made and we all know that money talks.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-set-tv-revolution-4956046#rlabs=8
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 46
diehardmariner
January 29, 2016, 3:36pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.97
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,093
Gold Stars: 520
Yeah, just like to add that whilst the films and TV shows the quality is generally great, because everyone isn't trying to watch it all at the same time.

For sporting events, everyone is trying to watch it at the same time.  Therefore the quality really can down the pan.  

With regards how long this will last, who knows?  Ultimately sites will always get shut down but as a result more pop up.  It's just a case of finding the quality ones I guess.

That's what a mate told me anyway.  
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 46
dapperz fun pub
January 29, 2016, 7:08pm
Special Brew Drinker
Thanks for all the advice and pm very much appreciated fellow mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 46
ginnywings
January 29, 2016, 7:46pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Just got a firestick and trying to download kodi onto it, nightmare, keep getting bad gateway message when I click to download the kodi "arm"

Amazon don't like Kodi, so you have to do a little workaround to get it on there. Plenty of tutorials on the web, though i've not got a firestick, so no experience of the process.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 46
promotion plaice
January 29, 2016, 9:00pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,953
Gold Stars: 189
Quoted from ginnywings

I think the buffering and streaming is going to get worse as more people acquire these boxes. It's not the speed of connection or box, it's bandwidth. More people watching slows it down. There has been a noticeable decline lately and people should be aware that if they expect to just buy one of these devices and watch games in flawless HD, then they may be disappointed.

Very true but my son got me a Kodi box for Christmas ( £25 ) and it has already paid for itself, from now on anything is a free bonus.
Forgetting all the live football I have watched, I have also been watching episodes of Only Fools and Horses, Father Ted and Red Dwarf.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 46
The_Laughing_Mariner
January 30, 2016, 5:15pm
Brandy Drinker
How do I install tvmc onto the firestick without using a computer
I've managed to install plenty of stuff using es file manager and system addons etc

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 46
ginnywings
January 30, 2016, 6:52pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 46
jaymariner
January 30, 2016, 7:08pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Approval: +406
Surely Amazon won't be rushing too much to get Kodi taken down because the sales of firesticks must have been huge recently?

I got mine a few months ago pre-loaded and it's already paid for itself 100 times over. I have watched the full walking dead box set which would have probably cost the same amount as a stick and then the ability to watch recent movies without going to the cinema is worth at least £15 a time.

They are well worth the money and when/if it does disappear then I won't be too upset after the amount of use I have had out of it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 46
The_Laughing_Mariner
January 31, 2016, 10:16am
Brandy Drinker
I have kodi installed with wookie life.  I want to put tvmc onto it.  I have tried using the computer method but the link they give for the apk file doesn't work
If I had a path for tvmci could probably install it using es file manager

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 46
The_Laughing_Mariner
February 1, 2016, 4:38pm
Brandy Drinker

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 46
LocalLadGTFC
February 1, 2016, 4:47pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +3,642
Gold Stars: 124
I always use vipbox.tv has literally everything you want on there and then just hook my computer up to my tv, most the time there's a HD link availble aswell.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 28 - 46
forza ivano
February 1, 2016, 4:53pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,140
Gold Stars: 265
is it just me, or is there anyone else out there who aint got a feckin scooby as to what this lot are talking about?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 46
The_Laughing_Mariner
February 1, 2016, 5:11pm
Brandy Drinker
I haven't got a clue and I've got one!!!!

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 46
Tommy
February 1, 2016, 5:13pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,859
Gold Stars: 76
I didnt have a clue a few days ago forza. Plenty of written guides and YouTube guides to walk people through anything though.

Ordered a fire stick on Friday.  It arrived yesterday.

Downloaded kodi and then Beast Build 1.5 which is all you need to link to all the sources of streams and videos etc in a good friendly set up.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 46
ginnywings
February 1, 2016, 5:15pm

Recovering Alcoholic
I haven't got a clue and I've got one!!!!

Go to TVMC forum and ask or just read the threads.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 46
The_Laughing_Mariner
February 1, 2016, 5:30pm
Brandy Drinker
TVMC isn't working at the mo, thats why I have been having problems

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 46
ginnywings
February 1, 2016, 5:46pm

Recovering Alcoholic
TVMC isn't working at the mo, thats why I have been having problems

It got oversubscribed at one point with all the demand, which is getting stronger as people discover Kodi. I've not had to alter my set up for a while, so there may be others out there worth looking at that i don't know about. Tommy seems to have found a good one reading his post.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 46
marinerjase
February 1, 2016, 5:57pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,608
Gold Stars: 146
I got an android box from droidzone.co.uk. really impressed to be honest, decent picture quality on everything, particularly movies. Any issues they respond quickly.

Haven't explored the firestick route yet but plenty people say just as good.

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 46
Brazilnut
February 1, 2016, 9:00pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +978
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from forza ivano
is it just me, or is there anyone else out there who aint got a feckin scooby as to what this lot are talking about?

thanks god i am not alone

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 46
GrimRob
February 1, 2016, 11:10pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,343
Gold Stars: 113
Out of interest, how many extra games can you get by this method which are not availble on British TV? I want to keep my current subscriptions but I often want to watch a game in England/Spain.Italy/Germany/France/Belgium/Netherlands/EUFA that is not on any channel. Can you get most games in top European leagues if you want to? I'm not bothered about English-language commentary.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 37 - 46
ginnywings
February 1, 2016, 11:24pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from GrimRob
Out of interest, how many extra games can you get by this method which are not availble on British TV? I want to keep my current subscriptions but I often want to watch a game in England/Spain.Italy/Germany/France/Belgium/Netherlands/EUFA that is not on any channel. Can you get most games in top European leagues if you want to? I'm not bothered about English-language commentary.

Yes.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 46
samg
February 6, 2016, 8:50pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +17 / -2
Approval: +373
Gold Stars: 7
Sorry for probably being a bit thick here - but I have an LG smart tv so if I opened up google on my tv would it download kodi onto the tv if I went onto the kodi website?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 46
ginnywings
February 6, 2016, 8:57pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Think you can on some but not all. Kodi is available as an Android app and can be loaded directly onto some smart TV's.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 46
Fishy4Skin
February 7, 2016, 6:18pm
Coke Drinker
Approval: -69
There was a time when xbmc on either the Raspberry Pi or a kindle fire HD (or some other cheap android based tablet) was the way to go for everything from free movies to free premium TV.  While it's still not too bad the sheer number of users borne out of popularity makes reliability a bit hit and miss.  For anyone still going this route I'd recommend Genesis or Phoenix addons for movies and UK Turk for sport and older movies/tv series.  However, for picture quality the must have android apps are Mobdro for live TV and Popcorn Time for movies, both loaded onto an android TV box.  I have a number of minix boxes dotted round the house and for 99 quid they are tough to beat.  If you prefer to download movies, particularly if you prefer 1080p and/or 3d then the best method I've found is to download direct from https://www.yify-torrent.org/  Then simply buy a network hard drive, copy your movies to the drive and you can then watch from any smart tv in the house.

Anyone using any of the methods above to access any content for free which you should actually be paying for must understand that such activity is illegal.  You therefore do so at your own risk, additionally anyone downloading content without top quality virus or security protection is asking for trouble.  If you want the best quality without risk then pay for it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 46
Fan
February 7, 2016, 6:39pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Approval: -271
Had one for ages Kodi but word of advise you wifi needs to be good speed
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 46
ginnywings
February 7, 2016, 6:43pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from Fishy4Skin
There was a time when xbmc on either the Raspberry Pi or a kindle fire HD (or some other cheap android based tablet) was the way to go for everything from free movies to free premium TV.  While it's still not too bad the sheer number of users borne out of popularity makes reliability a bit hit and miss.  For anyone still going this route I'd recommend Genesis or Phoenix addons for movies and UK Turk for sport and older movies/tv series.  However, for picture quality the must have android apps are Mobdro for live TV and Popcorn Time for movies, both loaded onto an android TV box.  I have a number of minix boxes dotted round the house and for 99 quid they are tough to beat.  If you prefer to download movies, particularly if you prefer 1080p and/or 3d then the best method I've found is to download direct from https://www.yify-torrent.org/  Then simply buy a network hard drive, copy your movies to the drive and you can then watch from any smart tv in the house.

Anyone using any of the methods above to access any content for free which you should actually be paying for must understand that such activity is illegal.  You therefore do so at your own risk, additionally anyone downloading content without top quality virus or security protection is asking for trouble.  If you want the best quality without risk then pay for it.

Genesis and Phoenix are getting worse by the week. Oversubscription leading to much buffering and having to drop to lower quality links to get them to play without trouble. I've stopped using them altogether now and just use Kodi as a media centre for music mostly, which after all, was what it was intended for. However, I'm hoping that their popularity will lead to a decrease in prices for the legal means of streaming and i will happily pay, just not the stupid amounts it now costs to have film and sport packages. Sticking with freeview and catch-up services for now and I'm not missing watching Prem games at all. Badly missing the cricket though and sometimes watch with a, shall we say, "alternative" to Sky sports.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 46
Fishy4Skin
February 7, 2016, 9:29pm
Coke Drinker
Approval: -69
Quoted from ginnywings

Genesis and Phoenix are getting worse by the week. Oversubscription leading to much buffering and having to drop to lower quality links to get them to play without trouble. I've stopped using them altogether now and just use Kodi as a media centre for music mostly, which after all, was what it was intended for. However, I'm hoping that their popularity will lead to a decrease in prices for the legal means of streaming and i will happily pay, just not the stupid amounts it now costs to have film and sport packages. Sticking with freeview and catch-up services for now and I'm not missing watching Prem games at all. Badly missing the cricket though and sometimes watch with a, shall we say, "alternative" to Sky sports.

And that Sir describes my position perfectly.  Instead of stupid money going to obscenely overpaid minorities, the providers should be looking to use growing subscribers to dilute the costs.   In a day where the vast majority have a mobile phone why do you have to have a land line.   Sick of being ripped off. If I buy a car I don't get told I'll pay less if I also buy a garage at the same time.  Thieving girl privates

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 46
Tradjazz
February 7, 2016, 9:43pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: -38
Do a bit of research on the Openbox.
All Sly Sports, BT and Irish Setanta. (Sat 3:00 kick off in HD live) and MUTV in HD
Can be up and running for less than £1 per week or so I am led to believe.

Thank you Mr Corbyn (Steptoe), you are the best thing that has happened to the Conservatives for ages.
Private Message Skype
Reply: 45 - 46
Tradjazz
February 7, 2016, 9:45pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: -38
Do a bit of research on the Openbox.
All Sly Sports, BT and Irish Setanta. (Sat 3:00 kick off in HD live) and MUTV in HD
Can be up and running for less than £1 per week or so I am led to believe.

Thank you Mr Corbyn (Steptoe), you are the best thing that has happened to the Conservatives for ages.
Private Message Skype
Reply: 46 - 46
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Streaming football

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.