hannahGTFC
February 6, 2016, 6:02pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +71
Gold Stars: 1
Hi guys,

I am currently in my final year at the University of Lincoln, doing my dissertation on brand loyalty and co-creation between fans and GTFC. Part of my research involves match attendances over the past 5 seasons.

Does anyone know how/where I can access GTFC away attendances since the 2010/11 season? I am just after the number of travelling town fans, not the overall gate.

Any help is much appreciated!!!

Thanks  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
ginnywings
February 6, 2016, 6:10pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Les puts them up regularly, so he'll know.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 13
Les Brechin
February 6, 2016, 6:27pm

Posts Per Day: 4.18
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,691
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from hannahGTFC
Hi guys,

I am currently in my final year at the University of Lincoln, doing my dissertation on brand loyalty and co-creation between fans and GTFC. Part of my research involves match attendances over the past 5 seasons.

Does anyone know how/where I can access GTFC away attendances since the 2010/11 season? I am just after the number of travelling town fans, not the overall gate.

Thanks  

If you put this post on the following forum, I'm sure someone will be able to dig them up. I post them from time to time but I don't actually keep a record of them.

http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php?forums/non-league-football.39/

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 13
Grimsby2012
February 7, 2016, 2:30pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -8
Approval: -1,466
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from hannahGTFC
Hi guys,

Thanks  

Try Contacting the GTFC office. I'm sure they will have these records, they have to keep books for the total attendance in order to keeping track of revenue.

I blocked seeing red ticks years ago so go ahead   If I don't reply to you then i didn't read your replies  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 13
Fishy4Skin
February 7, 2016, 5:49pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -69
Quoted from Grimsby2012

Try Contacting the GTFC office. I'm sure they will have these records, they have to keep books for the total attendance in order to keeping track of revenue.

Brand loyalty?  You should be doing your dissertation on best supported away teams and why they don't run away with the national league, set yourself a challenge man.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 13
hannahGTFC
February 7, 2016, 8:26pm
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from Grimsby2012

Already tried that several weeks ago via email to a couple of different addresses on the website. Didn't get a written response from the club - they merely forwarded it onto someone on the Mariners Trust board (which I am on anyway)!

I guess it will be a long slog trawling through old forums and Google results haha!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 5 - 13
LH
February 7, 2016, 8:30pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,459
Gold Stars: 172
Away attendances for this season are logged in the fixture list in the programmes. Not sure if they are for previous seasons as most of my other memorabilia is still boxed up after a house move.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 13
buckstown
February 7, 2016, 8:37pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,171
Gold Stars: 79
The University of Lincoln????????
Come on!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 13
hannahGTFC
February 7, 2016, 8:58pm
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from buckstown
The University of Lincoln????????
Come on!!!

Ranked 19th out of 77 for Marketing Degrees in the UK.

http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?s=Marketing
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 8 - 13
chaos33
February 7, 2016, 9:53pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,864
Gold Stars: 353
Haha. Great fact. That should be their advertising strap line in their next recruitment drive.

"Well, you have until Monday to find out, or it's goodbye first rate education, hello the University of Lincoln".
Mr Gilbert. The Inbetweeners.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 13
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Away Attendance Figures

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.