Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: tintowner, April 8, 2014, 8:48pm
It really does boil my pi$$ when some car drivers can't be ar$ed  to indicate  when

A/  Turning left

B/  Turning right

C/  Using a roundabout

It also irritates me to unbelievable levels when

A/  You are at a junction waiting to turn right/left....a car is approaching....just that little too near for you to pull out..........and as soon as they reach you.......they indicate and turn.

Also....drivers that don't put their lights on in really thick fog...or torrential downpours...

Rant over  ;)
Posted by: GYinScuntland, April 9, 2014, 7:20pm; Reply: 1
Two golf balls on top of each other intercourse me right off. You know.. when you have a golf ball and another one's on top of it. Grrr!!
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 12, 2014, 7:43am; Reply: 2
Quoted from tintowner
It really does boil my pi$$ when some car drivers can't be ar$ed  to indicate  when

A/  Turning left

B/  Turning right

C/  Using a roundabout

It also irritates me to unbelievable levels when

A/  You are at a junction waiting to turn right/left....a car is approaching....just that little too near for you to pull out..........and as soon as they reach you.......they indicate and turn.

Also....drivers that don't put their lights on in really thick fog...or torrential downpours...

Rant over  ;)

I don't like any driver on the road,

They should all pi ss off and leave the road to me. 8)

I do agree with you thought, its really annoying.
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, April 23, 2014, 7:08pm; Reply: 3
I really dislike drivers as well who don't indicate.  I live next to a mini-roundabout so encounter morons quite frequently.  Even worse than slow drivers when the road is clear.
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 26, 2014, 5:40pm; Reply: 4
I drive daily for work and it's amazing the amount of people who don't read the road signs or understand traffic movement.  Mt list below

1. People who over take when it's not safe to do so and putting everyone at risk, this includes people who cut in front when over taking.

2. People who speed up to a junction and stop at the last minute often going beyond the stop line.

3. All of post 1 above.

4. I don't care what smokers do in their cars but I hate it when they throw their tab ends in the street.

5. Indecisive and very slow drivers, often driving 20 miles below speed limit.

Every day I show fellow road users courteously by letting them out, pedestrians to cross and cyclists to over / under take when it is safe to do so.

The more of us that show a little bit of kindness towards other road users hopefully it will be reciprocated and catch on.
Print page generated: April 29, 2024, 2:10pm