Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Freemoash88, April 18, 2014, 7:19am
Hello,

Anyone wanting to watch the game today from the comfort of there own home who haven't got BT Sports there is a cracking site that you can watch the game in HD it costs £2 for a day pass and used this site hundreds of times in the past so it's safe. Also allows you to pay via paypal. There are NO ADS NO DOWNTIME etc its brilliant.

I know people have there own streams but i just thought i would share this

http://news-source.tv/

Scroll down to the bottom left hand side it says subscription.
Posted by: Simariner, April 18, 2014, 7:33am; Reply: 1
Shhhhhhhh I use this site as I have a yearly subscription...

Don't go telling everyone as it's the best around....

I can't make today's match so if anyone cares to join me in the parity in GY they more than welcome...
Posted by: highcliff mariner, April 18, 2014, 8:05am; Reply: 2
unfortunatley i wont be able to join you in the parity cos i have an appointment in Alfreton

UTM
Posted by: grimps, April 18, 2014, 8:31am; Reply: 3
Forgive me for being stupid but do I have to sign up ? or can I just pay as I go for this game only ?
Posted by: Freemoash88, April 18, 2014, 8:45am; Reply: 4
You just make an account then when you login it will take you to the streams. On the right hand side it will say 1 day pass £2 month pass £5 etc etc
Posted by: grimps, April 18, 2014, 8:53am; Reply: 5
Cheers mate ,Im out the country at the minute or I'd have been there.
Posted by: GyMariner, April 18, 2014, 9:39am; Reply: 6
Don't suppose you can get a BT sport day pass? Or if there is anyway in watching it on an Ipad
Posted by: thefish, April 18, 2014, 9:53am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Freemoash88
Hello,

Anyone wanting to watch the game today from the comfort of there own home who haven't got BT Sports there is a cracking site that you can watch the game in HD it costs £2 for a day pass and used this site hundreds of times in the past so it's safe. Also allows you to pay via paypal. There are NO ADS NO DOWNTIME etc its brilliant.

I know people have there own streams but i just thought i would share this

http://news-source.tv/

Scroll down to the bottom left hand side it says subscription.

Hi, currently in Dublin so going to have to watch this on an iPad (with a pint of Guinness in hand). Any idea if this site will stream to ipad ok?

Posted by: Simariner, April 18, 2014, 9:56am; Reply: 8
Quoted from thefish

Hi, currently in Dublin so going to have to watch this on an iPad (with a pint of Guinness in hand). Any idea if this site will stream to ipad ok?

Yes!! Works with iPad and iPhone.
Posted by: thefish, April 18, 2014, 9:58am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Simariner

Yes!! Works with iPad and iPhone.

Cracking, cheers Si!
Posted by: GyMariner, April 18, 2014, 10:16am; Reply: 10
I have BT broadband and a freeview tv box can I get BT sports since I am a broadband customer? It says I can on the internet but is asking for my sky viewing card
Posted by: Mariner21, April 18, 2014, 10:32am; Reply: 11
Good site been using it for years well when it was live online footy.com definitely worth buying a years sub!!!!!!
Posted by: Mariner21, April 18, 2014, 10:33am; Reply: 12
You can also download a live streaming app from android market and watch it on your phone
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, April 18, 2014, 11:03am; Reply: 13
Watching with a Hereford fan in glarster while supping Soyder in the sunssshhhhhhiiiinnneeeeeee
Posted by: cjbill, April 18, 2014, 11:31am; Reply: 14
Do you need to buy the subscription before being able to see the available streams? I have logged in and don't see a list of streams, just on the right hand side it gives the subscription options.
Posted by: cjbill, April 18, 2014, 11:33am; Reply: 15
Oh, and it only seems I can log in on the "Footy Report" website and not on the "News Source" website.
Posted by: d_mariner84, April 18, 2014, 11:51am; Reply: 16
What's the best app on android to stream the game, At work today so I'm going to try watch it on my phone
Posted by: wormy, April 18, 2014, 12:13pm; Reply: 17
I have paid my £2 but can't see any streaming links. How do I find a link?
Posted by: Tom13, April 18, 2014, 12:15pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from GyMariner
I have BT broadband and a freeview tv box can I get BT sports since I am a broadband customer? It says I can on the internet but is asking for my sky viewing card

You have to download the BT Sport app if you're a BT broadband customer, either on the internet or on your smartphone/tablet.
Posted by: Simariner, April 18, 2014, 1:44pm; Reply: 19
Log out and back in again
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, April 18, 2014, 2:32pm; Reply: 20
Not accepting new subscriptions....boo
Posted by: grimps, April 18, 2014, 2:34pm; Reply: 21
Has anyone got a live stream I can use ,I'm not in the UK so not sure if that effects anything ?
Cheers
Posted by: ginnywings, April 18, 2014, 3:55pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from grimps
Has anyone got a live stream I can use ,I'm not in the UK so not sure if that effects anything ?
Cheers

I'm watching a decent stream through wiziwig. Not sure if it's available outside the UK though.
Posted by: gary_elton, April 18, 2014, 11:16pm; Reply: 23
watched the second half on BT... fook me... palpitations everytime they came forward...high BP !!!!

be nice to have their lad from up front... he was rather good.... AKIN something or other...???
Posted by: ginnywings, April 19, 2014, 12:29am; Reply: 24
Quoted from gary_elton
watched the second half on BT... fook me... palpitations everytime they came forward...high BP !!!!

be nice to have their lad from up front... he was rather good.... AKIN something or other...???

Akinde. If he could score goals he wouldn't be playing at this level.... ;)
Posted by: StiggsGTFC, April 19, 2014, 5:51am; Reply: 25
Quoted from ginnywings

:)

Posted by: Garth, April 19, 2014, 9:19am; Reply: 26
Quoted from ginnywings

;D ;D ;D
Print page generated: April 29, 2024, 10:04am