Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, April 23, 2014, 4:31pm
Home leg are on sale already
Posted by: N2K, April 23, 2014, 4:33pm; Reply: 1
it's ridiculous because some people can't commit to both days
Posted by: GrimRob, April 23, 2014, 4:33pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
Home leg are on sale already

What does it say on them when the date, ko time and opposition are unknown?
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, April 23, 2014, 4:34pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from GrimRob

What does it say on them when the date, ko time and opposition are unknown?

The tickets for the home leg of the Play Semi Final versus either Cambridge, Halifax, Gateshead or Braintree on either Wednesday 30th April 2014, Thursday 1st May (both 7.45pm) or Sunday 4th May 2014 (4.30pm) are now on sale from the club ticket office at Blundell Park.

There are no restrictions on the number of tickets fans can buy and the normal advertised prices for all stands apply.

Bookings by telephone /online can be made from tomorrow (Thursday).

Also, as a special thank you to all our season ticket holders, they can use 'voucher number 1' in their season ticket books to claim a free 'Special Edition' programme before the match.

Read more at http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/play-off-tickets-1506166.aspx#9BUGR04yUhxWx2CR.99
Posted by: Abdul19, April 23, 2014, 4:48pm; Reply: 4
Nothing says Special Edition like a Gateshead at home programme.
Posted by: Chrisblor, April 23, 2014, 4:53pm; Reply: 5
Good, a sensible decision to avoid a rush at the ticket office.

If you aren't sure you can attend, wait until next week to buy a ticket. It's not going to sell out before then, and it's not the club's fault you can't make all the potential fixture dates!
Posted by: Hagrid, April 23, 2014, 4:57pm; Reply: 6
hope we are on the sunday
Posted by: mariner tommy, April 23, 2014, 4:58pm; Reply: 7
If we play Cambridge in the semi final it will be at home on the 30th April, 19-45 kick off, If we play any of the other three teams, Braintree, Gateshead or Halifax it will be on 1st May, kick off 19-45, but we won't know if we're home or away on that date till 17-00 on Saturday.

I think both second legs are Sunday 4th May kick off 13-30.

UTM
Posted by: Les Brechin, April 23, 2014, 5:11pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from mariner tommy
If we play Cambridge in the semi final it will be at home on the 30th April, 19-45 kick off, If we play any of the other three teams, Braintree, Gateshead or Halifax it will be on 1st May, kick off 19-45, but we won't know if we're home or away on that date till 17-00 on Saturday.

UTM

One kicks of at 1.30pm and the other at 4.30pm.

Posted by: mariner tommy, April 23, 2014, 5:23pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Les Brechin

Thanks Les, I didn't know that.

UTM
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, April 23, 2014, 5:26pm; Reply: 10
Saturday's. games kick off 5.15 so won't know until gone. 7
Posted by: Perkins, April 23, 2014, 5:42pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Les Brechin

Both on BT Sport I understand.
Posted by: gaz57, April 23, 2014, 5:46pm; Reply: 12
I would think ST holders would be able to have their usual seat if so how long do they have to claim them.
The lad is away on a course so would only be able to make the home leg on the sunday.
Posted by: Doubled, April 23, 2014, 7:20pm; Reply: 13
I would be disappointed if my seat was sold before we know when the game is!!
I cant make all of the dates, so I cant commit to buying tickets yet.
It would have been nice if tickets were discounted for season ticket holders also,
as a thank you, because we didn't benefit from discounted tickets during the
regular season.
Posted by: Mariner21, April 23, 2014, 7:25pm; Reply: 14
How us St holders can moan is beyond me!! Seriously haven't you bin satisfied enough with the beautiful football we currently ply??
Posted by: grimps, April 23, 2014, 7:41pm; Reply: 15
There are some right boring moaning twits on here  ;)
Posted by: gaz57, April 23, 2014, 7:45pm; Reply: 16

It would have been nice if tickets were discounted for season ticket holders also,
regular season.[/quote]

No problem with the discounted tickets but your right it would've been a nice gesture. UTM
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, April 23, 2014, 8:09pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Doubled

regular season.

Simples....

Collect your FREE programme and sell it for £2 (Retail £3) and that's your £2 discount !

Posted by: lee65, April 23, 2014, 10:26pm; Reply: 18
I wouldnt worry, bearing in mind recent "big" games, will it actually be a sell out anyway?
Posted by: codcheeky, April 23, 2014, 10:41pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from grimps
There are some right boring moaning twits on here  ;)

pot & kettle comes to mind with this mr dull
Posted by: aldi_01, April 24, 2014, 6:13am; Reply: 20
One is assuming they can't do discounted tickets because it's a similar set up as the FA cup...

I never understand the moaning from ST holders either, I choose to buy my ticket in advance of the season, it's a gamble but that's my choice. I get the benefits in my eyes when games like scunny away roll around.

I think the club have been sensible here for once and tried to strike while the irons hot really...and yet people still aren't happy. The amount of people who are possibly unsure if they can make it yet are in a very small minority, why would the club hang around for such a small amount. I say well done gtfc for a change...
Posted by: ivanosandwich, April 24, 2014, 8:57am; Reply: 21
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God

The tickets for the home leg of the Play Semi Final versus either Cambridge, Halifax, Gateshead or Braintree on either Wednesday 30th April 2014, Thursday 1st May (both 7.45pm) or Sunday 4th May 2014 (4.30pm) are now on sale from the club ticket office at Blundell Park.

There are no restrictions on the number of tickets fans can buy and the normal advertised prices for all stands apply.

Bookings by telephone /online can be made from tomorrow (Thursday).

Also, as a special thank you to all our season ticket holders, they can use 'voucher number 1' in their season ticket books to claim a free 'Special Edition' programme before the match.

Read more at http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/play-off-tickets-1506166.aspx#9BUGR04yUhxWx2CR.99

Maybe I'm missing something but first they give out all the possible permutations on who we may be playing then say that the Sunday game will be 4-30 ko.

Surely the fact that we could be playing any one of four teams, means that we could also be the 1-30ko on the Sunday?
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, April 24, 2014, 9:11am; Reply: 22
Quoted from mariner tommy

UTM

We will not know at that time on Saturday, as all kick offs are not until 1730, so it will be around 1900 on Saturday we will know our final position and who we will play and when

Posted by: mariner tommy, April 24, 2014, 9:22am; Reply: 23
I have just been and bought my tickets, but if you cannot make it when we know the day and time you can return them before match day for a refund. I doubt it will be a sell out anyway.
Posted by: JMT, April 25, 2014, 9:16pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from Perkins

Both on BT Sport I understand.

Early kick-offs on ESPN and later kick off is on BT Sport.
Posted by: Les Brechin, April 25, 2014, 9:24pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from ivanosandwich

Maybe I'm missing something but first they give out all the possible permutations on who we may be playing then say that the Sunday game will be 4-30 ko.

Surely the fact that we could be playing any one of four teams, means that we could also be the 1-30ko on the Sunday?

The Sunday home game WILL be the 4.30pm kick off only if we finish 3rd though, against the team than finishes 4th. The 1.30pm kick off will be the home leg for the team that finishes 2nd (Cambridge) against the team than finishes 5th.
Posted by: jungleland, April 26, 2014, 11:34am; Reply: 26
Thanks les clears it up a bit ..
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 10:52pm