Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: fiveallive, July 21, 2014, 10:25pm
Forest green have 7 strikers on the books 2 former prison convicts and a player who has been arrested 3 times, anybody else feel they are going to have a lot of disruption this season. I hope so because on paper they do have a strong team, they remind a lot of Luton Town when Luton had about 7 strikers on the books.

I would of liked David pipe but feel we can handle him this time Carl Magnay quite a strong lad and Scott Brown can get stuck in aswell.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, July 21, 2014, 10:45pm; Reply: 1
And is it not their chairman who says it wrong to kill animals for food yet it's ok to employ murders
Posted by: 75 (Guest), July 22, 2014, 12:55am; Reply: 2
Quoted from crusty ole pie
And is it not their chairman who says it wrong to kill animals for food yet it's ok to employ murders

They should turn Lee Hughes into burgers. I'm a veggi but I'd have a bite of that illegitimate in a bun.
Posted by: Garth, July 22, 2014, 8:59am; Reply: 3
Lee Hughes the man you would`nt trust to watch your back in the trenches
Posted by: ROKERITE, July 22, 2014, 9:06am; Reply: 4
I fear FGR will be a strong threat for top spot this season but I really hope they fall short again. There is no team in The Conference Premier I'd like to see win promotion less.
Posted by: rancido, July 22, 2014, 9:12am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Garth

Lee Hughes , the man you wouldn't trust - period!
Posted by: mariner91, July 22, 2014, 9:12am; Reply: 6
Quoted from Garth

Or drive you home.
Posted by: aldi_01, July 22, 2014, 10:34am; Reply: 7
Is this discussion not had every year regarding FGR and every year they fall short. So what if they have 7 strikers, they won't all score or play any part...
Posted by: RoboCod, July 22, 2014, 10:38am; Reply: 8
It's probably not a terribly accurate statement but it seems to me FGR finished in their best positions in the first couple of seasons when we first came down, rather than before they started splurging these daft amounts of cash recently.
Posted by: Marinerdan, July 22, 2014, 11:05am; Reply: 9
People always get hung up on the fact that Hughes killed someone in a car accident whilst drunk, and forget that he also hits women who turn down his advances.
Posted by: Maringer, July 22, 2014, 11:22am; Reply: 10
Too true.

After his drunken crash, I know he ran away from the scene of the accident (leaving the injured and dying behind), and then hid for a couple of days. I wonder, did he do the same when he assaulted the woman, or didn't he feel the need to run away and hide then?

Smashing chap.
Posted by: GyMariner, July 22, 2014, 12:58pm; Reply: 11
Obviously i want us to win promotion, but if we don't I really hope we can put up a challenge and be a strong contender in the playoffs rather than the dross we've seen against Gateshead and Newport in previous seasons.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, July 22, 2014, 1:15pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Marinerdan
People always get hung up on the fact that Hughes killed someone in a car accident whilst drunk, and forget that he also hits women who turn down his advances.

He must keep Stella in business then!
Posted by: looneytunes, July 22, 2014, 8:37pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Marinerdan

lucky for him hes not bisexual then

Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 8:55pm