Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, September 21, 2014, 4:28pm
My bets of 1050/1 and 500/1 are looking good value now for Man Utd to get relegated. No use scoing three goals if you give the opposition enough chances to score ten! Good entertainment for the "neutrals" (i.e. Man Utd haters) though.
Posted by: Teestogreen, September 21, 2014, 4:32pm; Reply: 1
Shocking decision(s) for Leicester's 2nd goal - Clattenburg has done himself no favours.
Posted by: mariner91, September 21, 2014, 4:57pm; Reply: 2
I think it was probably a foul on Vardy (a soft one) but the "tackle" he made just before it was the most blatant free kick you'll ever see. Still, it's amusing to see Man Yoo on the end of decisions like that.
Posted by: StiggsGTFC, September 21, 2014, 5:01pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Teestogreen
Shocking Hilarious decision(s) for Leicester's 2nd goal - Clattenburg has done himself no lots of favours.

Posted by: LH, September 21, 2014, 5:04pm; Reply: 4
The best comedy on TV for years.
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, September 21, 2014, 5:10pm; Reply: 5
Liverpool and Man Utd losing, be plenty of miserable plastic twits in Grimsby this weekend haha. Town winning away just tops it off! (w00t)
Posted by: moosey_club, September 21, 2014, 5:12pm; Reply: 6
Their squad make up is akin to ours, we have no strikers and a manager who likes recruiting defenders whereas they have no defenders and a manager who buys strikers.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), September 21, 2014, 5:15pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
Liverpool and Man Utd losing, be plenty of miserable plastic twits in Grimsby this weekend haha. Town winning away just tops it off! (w00t)

Let's hope a lot of them start jumping ship and start supporting there local teams. Then again I dont think I could be bothered to listen to there uneducated views on how amazing Rooney and gerrard are.
Posted by: GrimRob, September 21, 2014, 5:39pm; Reply: 8
Hull City above Liverpool and Man Utd  :)

Only a point behind Man city as well.
Posted by: immariner, September 21, 2014, 5:54pm; Reply: 9
It boils my urine that 'Leicester City 5-3 Manchester Utd' is listed under the main news headlines on the BBC homepage. What the f*ck is that all about!
Posted by: RoboCod, September 21, 2014, 5:59pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Teestogreen
Shocking decision(s) for Leicester's 2nd goal - Clattenburg has done himself no favours.

Van Gaal's questionable dealings again, he should have replaced Howard Webb with Clattenburg at the earliest opportunity.

Posted by: FishOutOfWater, September 21, 2014, 6:08pm; Reply: 11
Just in case anyone has been having trouble changing a password, just seen this

ManUtdDefence  - too weak ;) ;) ;)
Posted by: Teestogreen, September 21, 2014, 6:24pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from RoboCod

Van Gaal's questionable dealings again, he should have replaced Howard Webb with Clattenburg at the earliest opportunity.

Isn't that the other way round

(blink1)
Posted by: bluebottle, September 21, 2014, 6:44pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Love it, very amusing.  ;D
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 21, 2014, 9:48pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from immariner
It boils my urine that 'Leicester City 5-3 Manchester Utd' is listed under the main news headlines on the BBC homepage. What the f*ck is that all about!

BBC news gave up claim to credibility in my eyes when it chose Schumacher's skiing accident above dozens of people getting blown up on their daily commute on the TV news and on their website. No sense of proportion.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 21, 2014, 9:51pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

PMSL
Posted by: Les Brechin, September 21, 2014, 9:54pm; Reply: 16
I wonder what odds a Leicester, West Brom and Crystal Palace treble would have been today!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 21, 2014, 9:55pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from moosey_club
Their squad make up is akin to ours, we have no strikers and a manager who likes recruiting defenders whereas they have no defenders and a manager who buys strikers.

Hurst should be straight on the phone to van Gaal to arrange a swap tomorrow. Toto for Rooney.
Posted by: GrimRob, September 21, 2014, 10:03pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Les Brechin
I wonder what odds a Leicester, West Brom and Crystal Palace treble would have been today!

I backed two of them, sadly only as singles. Treble was about 425-1 (best prices)
Posted by: northbankmariner, September 21, 2014, 10:03pm; Reply: 19
3-1, and they f@cked it up,
3-1, and they f@cked it up

Absolutely wetting myself laughing . Result of the weekend for me ( town aside)
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, September 21, 2014, 11:52pm; Reply: 20
Watched MOTD.  Terrible defending by United.

James Vardy involved in all 5 goals and MOM.   He is continuing to develop after the promise shown at Halifax and Fleetwood. This was his first top-flight start.  

What we give now for another Drinkell, Wilkinson or Mendonca?
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 6:50pm