Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: StickfordMariner, May 28, 2015, 10:28pm
Just watched the video of gowlings interview an what a refreshing interview, took a pay cut to be here from cash strapped Kidderminster and wants to be part of the squad and get us promoted and again fan power won him over , nice to know money doesn't always talk and he is determined to get us promoted , in hurst we trust
Posted by: Rick12, May 28, 2015, 10:34pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from StickfordMariner
Just watched the video of gowlings interview an what a refreshing interview, took a pay cut to be here from cash strapped Kidderminster and wants to be part of the squad and get us promoted and again fan power won him over , nice to know money doesn't always talk and he is determined to get us promoted , in hurst we trust
Good he said that about the money but couldent of been much of a pay cut though.Football is ultimately all business though and if your good enough you rise to the top where the money is.

Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 28, 2015, 10:48pm; Reply: 2
Good signing and his experience will be a real asset, Toto could do a lot worse than sign for a season and learn from Josh Gowling!!!
Posted by: Stew0_0, May 28, 2015, 11:45pm; Reply: 3
Great news he's signed. Taken a pay cut to come here but must be happy with the stability of knowing he has a club for 2 years. If Pearson or Toto left I'd be more than happy to have him in the starting 11 as I think he is quality and for a centre half is intelligent and confident in possession
Posted by: mariner tommy, May 29, 2015, 12:16pm; Reply: 4
In all honesty, I rate Gowling as highly as Pearson

UTM
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 11:55am