Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MARINERSMAN22, May 29, 2015, 10:01am
I admit I was disappointed when Town released Dayle Southwell, who has turned out to be quite a useful striker...but the youth released this term surprised me especially after some good performance last season.

Saying that I like the look of young players (Albeit brought in): Toto (if he signs) will turn into a very good cb and has the pace to dictate play at the back
MacKreth is fast as well and is capable.
I think after another season at town they will begin to really grow as players.

More importantly pace is what town always seems to lack but these two provide that; let's hope Hurst finds some more fast players to get the team playing even better!
Posted by: SamTheMariner, May 29, 2015, 10:39am; Reply: 1
I disagree I think our side had plenty of pace last year. Arnold and Mackreth are lightning fast. Pittman is really quick, just his hamstring goes when he runs to fast for too far. Aza was quick when he played. I think pace was a problem previously but not last year. What we lack is guile and a natural born goal scorer.
Posted by: MARINERSMAN22, May 29, 2015, 12:14pm; Reply: 2
No I know last term we were quick - I as saying if we can capitalise on our quick players even more this season then we stand as chance of dictating play and holding the ball mlew
Posted by: fiveallive, May 29, 2015, 2:58pm; Reply: 3
I was gutted for Lewis Bemrose thought he was going to get a one year deal real shame for him. We where harsh to Winfarrah and Walker aswell
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 5:35am