Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: oldun, July 6, 2015, 9:05pm
Got my ticket this afternoon. Apparently something like 800 sold at present.
Posted by: Stew0_0, July 6, 2015, 10:49pm; Reply: 1
Got ours too x3.  Can see it being a mix between youth and 1st team with 45 mins generally for everyone. Will be good to see the new boys up close and atmosphere is always good as you can always hear all the players. Should be a gentle warm up to the game on Saturday
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, July 7, 2015, 9:41am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Stew0_0
Got ours too x3.  Can see it being a mix between youth and 1st team with 45 mins generally for everyone. Will be good to see the new boys up close and atmosphere is always good as you can always hear all the players. Should be a gentle warm up to the game on Saturday

Normally mix it and play a total new team in second half, good fitness test as always
Posted by: Heisenberg, July 7, 2015, 9:37pm; Reply: 3
I still can't get over the irony of Grimsby playing away versus Cleethorpes........IN GRIMSBY!  Looking forward to seeing the Bradley facility though; you never know, we might have to play there a bit more often one day..........
Posted by: Stew0_0, July 7, 2015, 9:40pm; Reply: 4
Any news on potential trialists in this game or for saturday ??
Posted by: aldi_01, July 8, 2015, 6:09am; Reply: 5
I wouldn't get excited about facilities at Bradley...Sunday league pitch with scaffold fencing around it.

Should be a good run out for the lads, a time to experiment with new ideas...
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, July 8, 2015, 8:35am; Reply: 6
That's scunts new ground aldi
Posted by: the driver, July 8, 2015, 8:53am; Reply: 7
We enjoyed this match last season as we did Brigg and North Ferriby grass roots football
Posted by: lobsterpot, July 8, 2015, 4:13pm; Reply: 8
I have some early team news. My little cousin Maxi Wright is gonna get 45 minutes under his belt for town along with Harry Clifton, both 17 year olds. Harry is a talented attacking midfielder who shoots from anywhere and Max has scored goals for fun at every town youth level so far.
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, July 8, 2015, 4:18pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from lobsterpot
Harry is a talented attacking midfielder who shoots from anywhere .

does he shoot from the hip?
Posted by: lobsterpot, July 8, 2015, 5:08pm; Reply: 10
And some banker gives my post a negative! Obviously we shouldnt be giving the youth a chance you absolute moron.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, July 8, 2015, 5:36pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from lobsterpot
And some banker gives my post a negative! Obviously we shouldnt be giving the youth a chance you absolute moron.

Must be the Cleethorpes fans?

Print page generated: April 30, 2024, 2:46pm