Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: NorthseaMariner, August 1, 2015, 10:39am
Since he's hardly played in the pre-season games I was just wondering what's going on there.

We're told it not much of an injury and just a precaution, but it's been going on for weeks.

So, is it, he feels he's not as good as his reputation would have us believe and he's lost confidence?

It really is just a precaution that he's not playing, but then he won't be fully fit for the start of the season?

Or is PH keeping his powder dry and other teams won't know too much about him and he will tear up our opponents defences?

Or none of the above and I''m just losing my marbles waiting for the season to start?  :)
Posted by: speedy, August 1, 2015, 10:43am; Reply: 1
Quoted from NorthseaMariner
Since he's hardly played in the pre-season games I was just wondering what's going on there.

We're told it not much of an injury and just a precaution, but it's been going on for weeks.

So, is it, he feels he's not as good as his reputation would have us believe and he's lost confidence?

It really is just a precaution that he's not playing, but then he won't be fully fit for the start of the season?

Or is PH keeping his powder dry and other teams won't know too much about him and he will tear up our opponents defences?

Or none of the above and I''m just losing my marbles waiting for the season to start?  :)

I'd say a mixture of its a precaution and you're losing your marbles, combined with being a bit unlucky maybe
Posted by: NorthseaMariner, August 1, 2015, 10:45am; Reply: 2
You know, I think you could be right.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, August 1, 2015, 10:53am; Reply: 3
The past few weeks the news has been he hopes to return to training this week but then that drags into another week.

Frustrating as we aint seen much but from what i have he looks to be a great signing.

Im so excited to think when he comes back what a player to have .
Posted by: pontoonlew, August 1, 2015, 10:53am; Reply: 4
He's come from part time to full time, the step up won't be easy on the body. Sure it's just a collection of niggles and he'll be fine.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, August 1, 2015, 11:02am; Reply: 5
Quoted from NorthseaMariner

No time for conspiracy theories............ I think he's just injured PH did say it may take some time

Posted by: Garth, August 1, 2015, 11:30am; Reply: 6
Said it all before, remember Arnold the Scarlet Pimpernel at the start of last season, never thought Id see him play, now look at him.

Truth is we are doing OK with the strikers we have at the moment and Omar will be twice the player fully fit rather than carrying an injury
Posted by: chaos33, August 1, 2015, 12:21pm; Reply: 7
So long as Omar is touch and go though I'd say we need to sign another striker. I really hope we avoid injuries in today's game. If we lost one of our other 2/3 strikers to injury we'd be starting the season very short up front.
Posted by: Doctor Sanchez, August 1, 2015, 12:30pm; Reply: 8
I'd prefer Town to be over-cautious after he's made the step up to full time football, especially when you consider the nasty injuries Hearn ended up with after making the same step up.  I'm happy for Town to give Bogle all the time he needs, we certainly don't seem to be short of goals in the meantime the way the pre-season has gone so far.
Posted by: Teesknees, August 1, 2015, 12:44pm; Reply: 9
Is his mother called Omar Bogle as well?!

Sorry about that weak joke,...I suppose these days it was maybe motherist as well!
Posted by: oldun, August 1, 2015, 1:02pm; Reply: 10
I am sure it is a case of going easy on him and not rushing him back. Last thing we want is to worsen whatever niggle he has. He did miss about 3 months of the 2013-14 season I believe but played nearly all Solihull's games last season, so I don't think we should be too concerned. Remember he has play about one and a half pre-season games and scored in both of them. That will do for me.
Posted by: cmackenzie4, August 1, 2015, 1:04pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from oldun
I am sure it is a case of going easy on him and not rushing him back. Last thing we want is to worsen whatever niggle he has. He did miss about 3 months of the 2013-14 season I believe but played nearly all Solihull's games last season, so I don't think we should be too concerned. Remember he has play about one and a half pre-season games and scored in both of them. That will do for me.

And me too.
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, August 1, 2015, 1:10pm; Reply: 12
did we keep the box and the receipt?
Posted by: Sigone, August 1, 2015, 2:20pm; Reply: 13
Is out warming up here..no sign of Arnold or j.p yet though
Posted by: friskneymariner, August 1, 2015, 2:28pm; Reply: 14
My grandad had had a bad knee, he rubbed goose fat on it,but sadly he just slipped downhill.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, August 1, 2015, 2:45pm; Reply: 15
On the pitch warming up now.
Posted by: Sigone, August 1, 2015, 2:47pm; Reply: 16
Only 4 subs..1 of them is bastock
Posted by: grimsby pete, August 1, 2015, 3:17pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
On the pitch warming up now.

Isn't he getting in the way of the other players.?
Print page generated: April 29, 2024, 4:03pm