Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: cmackenzie4, August 3, 2015, 10:43am
Any ideas would be appreciated on where to park not too far from ground is there plenty of parking options?

Thanks in advance.
Posted by: mariner83, August 3, 2015, 10:54am; Reply: 1
I've not been before but I'm sure I read on here, there is plenty of (free?) parking around the ground.
Also seen something from KH that there are roadworks around Kiddy so to allow time for those.
Posted by: mariner83, August 3, 2015, 10:58am; Reply: 2
Quoted Text
[url=http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/conference/conference-premier/kidderminster-harriers-aggborough-stadium.html#adirections-and-car-parking]DIRECTIONS & CAR PARKING[/url]There are two fair sized car parks at the ground, but it can sometimes be difficult to get away quickly after the game. It is worth noting that the car park behind the away terrace costs £5 for cars and £10 for mini buses, whilst the car park behind the opposite home end is free. Otherwise you can park at the Severn Valley Railway station for £3 and around to the ground.
Posted by: cmackenzie4, August 3, 2015, 11:01am; Reply: 3
Thank you for the info, did not see that, will take the advice about the roadworks too, should be arriving around half 11.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, August 3, 2015, 11:52am; Reply: 4
last time we parked at the servern valley station with no problems
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, August 3, 2015, 12:08pm; Reply: 5
Exit from Seven  Valley  railway car park is by token that can be purchased from ticket office.
Posted by: forza ivano, August 4, 2015, 4:27pm; Reply: 6
There's parking on the other side of the railway station in the side streets there.also a decent little pub there as well
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 6:01am