Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, August 3, 2015, 8:11pm
evening all! Just want to wish the players and fans good luck for the season ahead, been a great pre season for all of us, just hope this is our year! Safe Journey to all down to Kiddy- would love to be joining but away in Crete as of tomorrow, will be cheering the boys on from the beach, hopefully will get some sort of a signal! need all of us to Believe that this our year, UTM and lets hope for 6 points by the time i get back to England! UTM!!!!
Posted by: cmackenzie4, August 3, 2015, 8:33pm; Reply: 1
Enjoy your holiday Hagrid, I'll be travelling down with my lad to the game from Sheffield on Saturday (M1) we are staying in Sheffield for a few days shopping and visiting Peaks Friday - Tuesday so my lad and me have got a day offf from the misses and daughter  ;) they'll be shopping in Meadowhall while we are at the game, Happy days. 8)
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, August 3, 2015, 9:51pm; Reply: 2
Get into an Internet cafe to watch a live stream of the game (sic)............
Posted by: Kymariner12, August 3, 2015, 9:51pm; Reply: 3
Hopefully continue our unbeaten away league record!
Posted by: Kymariner12, August 3, 2015, 9:52pm; Reply: 4
Sorry, record in away games in which we've scored
Posted by: MuddyWaters, August 3, 2015, 10:16pm; Reply: 5
I will be in Portugal for the start of the season and due to golf commitments I will probably not see much football till October. Regulars will know that I'm not a fan of how the club has been run over the past decade but does not dull my passion for GTFC. I'm very proud of our club and our fans and I fervently believe that this is our time UTM!
Posted by: grimps, August 3, 2015, 10:24pm; Reply: 6
I'll be in Iraq glued to john Tonders commentry  :-/
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), August 3, 2015, 11:12pm; Reply: 7
I will be in Malaga but there is only one place I would want to be come Saturday afternoon. Loud and proud ladies and gents, our time has come. UTM
Posted by: Brisbane Mariner, August 3, 2015, 11:43pm; Reply: 8
Good luck for the season UTM, I hopefully will get to stream the game - but I will be in Dubai for the next 3weeks so not sure what access I will have yet?

Anyone in Dubai or been and can assist that would be great!

Maaaaaarinerszzzzz!! 8) 8) 8)
Posted by: devs, August 4, 2015, 11:10am; Reply: 9
I will be at Test match - if it's still going into a third day
Won't be able to concentrate much between 3 and 5pm due to events at Kiddy

Really do think this could be our year - everything in place, issues from last season have been addressed, we have goals all over the pitch, poss best defence in league, best and most passionate fans

COME ON!

UTM!
Posted by: highcliff mariner, August 4, 2015, 12:01pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from devs
I will be at Test match - if it's still going into a third day
Won't be able to concentrate much between 3 and 5pm due to events at Kiddy

Really do think this could be our year - everything in place, issues from last season have been addressed, we have goals all over the pitch, poss best defence in league, best and most passionate fans

COME ON!

UTM!

Why ?
Print page generated: April 30, 2024, 1:16pm