Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimsbyGrandson, August 5, 2015, 11:48am
Has anyone else taken advantage of the offer of the 50% discount on a 2015-16 shirt with the purchase of an annual subscription to Mariners Player?  I purchased the subscription and then promptly emailed the prescribed address for more details on how to receive my discount.  I've heard nothing from anyone at the club / shop.

Anyone have any info on this?  It's a time-sensitive issue for me since I'll be moving back to the USA in just over a week ... and I do NOT want to have to pay for shipping the shirt to the USA.

~ Ryan
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, August 5, 2015, 12:03pm; Reply: 1
Yes, emailed Dale Ladson, email back, took into shop = 1/2 price shirt. Simples.
Posted by: GrimsbyGrandson, August 5, 2015, 12:07pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
Yes, emailed Dale Ladson, email back, took into shop = 1/2 price shirt. Simples.

Do you have an email for Dale?  Also, I'm nowhere near Blundell Park, so they have to do something for me electronically.

I'm not impressed with their response time given the fact that I used the email address listed on the site for this promotion.
Posted by: bax, August 5, 2015, 12:13pm; Reply: 3
dale@gtfc.co.uk
Posted by: GrimsbyGrandson, August 5, 2015, 12:19pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from bax
dale@gtfc.co.uk

Thanks very much!
Posted by: Tinymariner, August 5, 2015, 12:45pm; Reply: 5
Are you going to Kiddy?
Posted by: GrimsbyGrandson, August 5, 2015, 4:09pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Tinymariner
Are you going to Kiddy?

Nope ... we're headed back to the USA permanently.  I'll be following the Mariners from afar (and on Mariners Player).

By the way, Dale emailed me back straightaway ... turns out all my previous emails had gone into their spam box.  Sounds like we have it sorted now.  Thanks for the help!
Posted by: supertown, August 18, 2015, 4:16pm; Reply: 7
Anyone else struggling with this? I got a response 3 weeks ago from Dale saying he will be in touch but nothing since
Posted by: Les Brechin, August 18, 2015, 4:27pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from supertown
Anyone else struggling with this? I got a response 3 weeks ago from Dale saying he will be in touch but nothing since

I just printed my email reply from Dale and went into the club shop before a game to get mine.
Posted by: grimsby pete, August 18, 2015, 4:30pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from supertown

No my grandson went into the shop with proof of my subscription and got a shirt,

Give Dale another e mail, he was very helpful when I was trying to get my shirt.
Posted by: supertown, August 18, 2015, 5:34pm; Reply: 10
ive sent him 2 more, he just said i will get back to you then ignored the 2nd one
Posted by: pizzzza, August 18, 2015, 6:37pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from supertown
ive sent him 2 more, he just said i will get back to you then ignored the 2nd one

Maybe a crazy idea but do you have a telephone or can get to a payphone?
Posted by: supertown, August 18, 2015, 6:41pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from pizzzza

you are correct it is crazy, he cannot email my authority through a phone
Posted by: speedy, August 18, 2015, 7:02pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from pizzzza

Maybe a crazy idea but can't the guy do his job.. I'd not accept that standard of customer service from a random company so why the club i support
Posted by: grimsby pete, August 18, 2015, 7:19pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from supertown

All you need to do is prove you have paid for the mariners player,

Go to your account page and take a copy of your payment,

That will should be enough as long as you have paid for the year.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, August 18, 2015, 7:42pm; Reply: 15
I subscribed and have not got a Scooby what to do.............. Possibly more about me than the club though.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, August 18, 2015, 7:53pm; Reply: 16
Am I misunderstanding something with this deal....

Is it open to current subscribers (of which I am one) or as I thought for new subscriptions only?
Posted by: mariner83, August 19, 2015, 9:39am; Reply: 17
Hmmm I thought it would be new subscriptions only but I can't see anything in the T&C about it
Quoted from GTFC

Proof of purchase will be required.

For annual subscriptions only.

Please  email webmaster@gtfc.co.uk to claim your Half Price Shirt.

Read more at http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/mariners-playerhd-half-price-shirt-offer-2532807.aspx#Kc6w6QU2CB5C1j6z.99
Posted by: arryarryarry, August 19, 2015, 11:25am; Reply: 18
Quoted from supertown

He might be still stuck on the M62.

Posted by: Tangerine Chris, August 20, 2015, 5:22pm; Reply: 19
Print a screen shot with the code they give you for subscribing to MP, take it into the shop as proof
Posted by: Les Brechin, August 20, 2015, 5:24pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from FishOutOfWater
Am I misunderstanding something with this deal....

Is it open to current subscribers (of which I am one) or as I thought for new subscriptions only?

Current subscribers too Tim, as long as you pay yearly, up front, by direct debit. I 've claimed mine for the past 3 seasons now.
Posted by: ska face, August 20, 2015, 6:03pm; Reply: 21
I honestly don't know what Dale does all day. Seriously, is it a full-time job? Can someone please tell me?
Posted by: Grantley, August 20, 2015, 6:17pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from ska face
I honestly don't know what Dale does all day. Seriously, is it a full-time job? Can someone please tell me?

He conducts interviews with poor questions and a barely audible voice.
Posted by: grimsby pete, August 20, 2015, 7:04pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from Les Brechin

Current subscribers too Tim, as long as you pay yearly, up front, by direct debit. I 've claimed mine for the past 3 seasons now.

And each year you have needed a bigger shirt,

Isn't that right Les ?   ;D
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, August 20, 2015, 7:05pm; Reply: 24
I thought those X's were kisses from the club!
Posted by: grimsby pete, August 20, 2015, 7:07pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from Tangerine Chris
I thought those X's were kisses from the club!

I have gone past the biggest shirt now,

I must start that diet soon. 8)
Posted by: Les Brechin, August 20, 2015, 8:36pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from grimsby pete

And each year you have needed a bigger shirt,

Isn't that right Les ?   ;D

Actually, I'm currently losing weight, have lost just over a stone in the last 6 weeks and I'm now the lowest I've weighed for over 5 years.

I'm still a fat git and want to lose another 3 or 4 stone though.
Posted by: grimsby pete, August 21, 2015, 3:42pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from Les Brechin

Actually, I'm currently losing weight, have lost just over a stone in the last 6 weeks and I'm now the lowest I've weighed for over 5 years.

I'm still a fat git and want to lose another 3 or 4 stone though.

You should be a bit lighter still after your walk Les. 8)
Print page generated: April 29, 2024, 4:28pm